Millard Roadhouse

13325 Millard Ave
Omaha, NE 68137

Neighborhoods: Old Millard East
Cuisine: American, Steak, Diner

Millard Roadhouse is a American, Steak, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Nothing!!!"
Cons
"The manager here was incredibly rude! I ordered a chicken sandwhich and asked to add onion, his reply was I don't know can you? I then asked if they were able to substitute onion rings for fries to which he replied no. And finally upon asking for a bun in"
Comments
"Don't go!"
conniei photo

conniei

Bellevue, NE
Millard Roadhouse 1.0

MillardRoadhouse

The food was not good. 4 of us all had bad food. The oil my chicken was fried in tasted like it should have been changed out a week before. The taste of the old oil was so overwhelming that I couldn’t eat it. While our waitress was nice she was more interested in hanging out & talking to the rest of the staff. We had to go looking for her 3 times. Ever heard of Restaurant Impossible? This place is WAY past due for this show. Used to love this place…it is not a place I will ever go again.

Fried Chicken

Greasy & tasted like it was fried in old old grease.

American Steak Diner

Millard Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/31/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nothing!!!'
    Cons: 'The manager here was incredibly rude! I ordered a chicken sandwhich and asked to add onion, his reply was I don't know can you? I then asked if they were able to substitute onion rings for fries to which he replied no. And finally upon asking for a bun in'
    Comments: 'Don't go!'
  • 05/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/12/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Millard Roadhouse is located near the cities of Omaha and Carter Lake.
People found this by searching for: Millard Roadhouse Omaha Ne Menu, Millard Roadhouse, Millard Roadhouse Omaha Menu, Millard Roadhouse Menu, Millard Roadhouse Coupons, Millard Road House, Millard Roadhouse Reviews, Millard Roadhouse Menu Omaha, and Millard Roadhouse Restaurant.