Milton's

Neighborhoods: Oread
Cuisine: Coffee, American, Pizza

Pros
"Good food"
Cons
"Pricey"
goodeatingtoday photo

goodeatingtoday

Lawrence, KS

4 times for me

I have eaten at Milton’s 4 times and haven’t had a problem. I always have the French toast. The coffee is good with a lot of choices. My wife gets different things each time and she has always enjoyed them. Though to be honest I haven’t noticed what she had because I was focusing on my French toast!

French toast

The only thing I order at Milton’s. Thick and well coated.

StarStraf photo

StarStraf

Lawrence, KS

I've only eaten here twice but both times I've...

I’ve only eaten here twice but both times I’ve called the health department afterwards – the last time there was a rubber band baked into my food.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

Coffee American Pizza

Milton's  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/08/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it.
  • 08/31/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
    Cons: 'Pricey'
  • 04/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Miltons Restaurant Lawrence Ks Menu, Milton's Lawrence Ks Menu, Milton's Restaurant Lawrence Ks, Milton's Lawrence Ks, Milton's Menu Lawrence Ks, Milton's Lawrence, Miltons In Lawrence Kansas Menu, Milton's Menu, and Miltons Lawrence Ks.