Neighborhoods: Oread

"Good food"
goodeatingtoday photo

Lawrence, KS

4 times for me

I have eaten at Milton’s 4 times and haven’t had a problem. I always have the French toast. The coffee is good with a lot of choices. My wife gets different things each time and she has always enjoyed them. Though to be honest I haven’t noticed what she had because I was focusing on my French toast!

French toast

The only thing I order at Milton’s. Thick and well coated.

StarStraf photo

Lawrence, KS

I've only eaten here twice but both times I've...

I’ve only eaten here twice but both times I’ve called the health department afterwards – the last time there was a rubber band baked into my food.

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

Coffee American Pizza

Milton's  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/08/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it.
  • 08/31/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
    Cons: 'Pricey'
  • 04/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Milton's Lawrence, Milton's Lawrence Ks Menu, Miltons Restaurant Lawrence Ks Menu, Milton's Lawrence Ks, Milton's Restaurant Lawrence Ks, Milton's Menu, Miltons Lawrence Ks, and Milton's Menu Lawrence Ks.