847-623-7990

3139 N Lewis Ave ( )

Waukegan, IL 60087-2222

Description: Ming Toy Restaurant is a Chinese and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Chinese, American, Takeout, and Carry-out
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Ming Toy Restaurant
  • 1 user loves Ming Toy Restaurant

Reviews for Ming Toy Restaurant

4.0

Yum

I admit it. I walked in the door and scoffed. Ming Toy is not much for aestetics when you first walk in so I was cautious. I was recommended this place during a watercooler conversation at work and now thought someone was playing a trick on me. Then something caught my eye. I’m watching those that are seated and eating literally scaping every morsel of their dinner and sauce off their platters and making sure that nothing is missed. Table after table I see empty plates. Good sign. I was hungry but not starving and settled on some chicken egg rolls. Oh my. They were delicious. Make sure you bring cash and go in with an open mind! I’ve also tried beef and broccoli and fried rice since. Very good.

Chicken Egg Roll

Large, crispy and flavorful!

4.0

Best Chinese in Lake County

I have been eating Ming Toy since I was little. I have tried many others but none compare to Ming Toy. Carry out seems to be the most popular there as there is very limited seating and in the evenings the dining area can become voery crowded with all of the people waiting on their take out. Two small reasons why I didn’t give it 5 stars. One – They only take cash so be sure to hit the ATM on the way there, and Two – You do have to pay a small charge for extra soy sauce and I feel like you need at least two to three more packets than what they give you.
Other than that they are great, the service is friendly and the food always hot and delicious.

Chicken Fried Rice - Large

Chicken Egg Roll

Huge and delicious

Beef and Broccoli

Crab Rangoon

Sweet & Sour Chicken

March 12, 2009

Reliable and Delicious!

For years now my family and I have ordered from (take-out and sit-in) from Ming Toy! The food remains wonderful and the take out is always ready and waiting when we arrive! This place is timeless!

Ming Toy Restaurant is located near the cities of Park City, North Chicago, Abbott Park, Gurnee, and Great Lakes.
People found this by searching for: Ming Toy Waukegan, Ming Toy Waukegan Menu, Does Ming Toy In Waukegan Deliver, Ming Toy Menu Waukegan Il, Ming Toy Menu, Ming Toy In Waukegan, Ming Toy Menu Waukegan, Ming Toy In Waukegan Il, and Ming Toys In Waukegan Il.

Featured in Waukegan

Link to Ming Toy Restaurant

Ming Toy Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great food"
Cons
  •  "Small dining"