mk the restaurant

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: American, Private Parties, Romantic

mk the restaurant is a American, Private Parties, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

JeremyAdamFisher photo

Chicago, IL

Simply amazing. I had heard nothing but good things abou...

Simply amazing. I had heard nothing but good things about this restaurant and then I decided to try it out. wow! the tuna tartare is one of the best that i’ve had in a while. topped with avocado, it was great. my girlfriend had the lobster and corn soup. I wasn’t a big fan but the flavors were good. for entree I had the venison and it was out of this world. the service was great but there were alot of children in the dinning room and that took away from the ambiance. if not for the kids I would have given it 5 stars.

jinkwell photo

Contemporary American Goodness

Maybe it’s due to the fact that I had gone to the restaurant with a friend on a Monday evening. Service was prompt and fantastic. The server was always at hand to refill our glasses, take away dirty plates, and answer any questions.

The cocktails were wonderful; not too strong, and not too weak. I had the bellini. The appetizer was also wonderful. Although the oysters were small, they were fresh and flavorful. I also thoroughly enjoyed the fries and truffle sauce. Yummy.

My friend had halibut, which was tender and light. And I had the pork, medium rare and perfectly crusted. It was hearty and juicy and delicious. The dessert, creme brulee, was not so impressive. I found it to be too heavy.

Everything else was superb though.

American Business Dining BYOB
Sun-Thu 05:30PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:30PM - 11:00PM

New York, NY

Albuquerque, NM
0 useful

Chicago, IL

mk the restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

mk the restaurant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Mk Chicago, Mk The Restaurant Chicago, Mk Restaurant Chicago, Mk Restaurant Dress Code, Mk Restaurant Chicago Dress Code, Mk Chicago Dress Code, Dress Code Mk Chicago, What Is Dress Code For Mk Chicago, and Mk Restaurant Chicago Menu.