Call 15200 W Sunset Blvd, Ste 106
(Between La Cruz Dr and Antioch St)
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-3611
Neighborhoods: Pacific Palisades

Cuisine: Italian, Smoothies, Juices

March 26, 2011

great food

i recomended great food!
July 5, 2010

Go For the Food, Not the Service

Went for a friend's birthday and thought the food was amazing! Love that they give more than just bread while you wait for the food (mushroom in a light vinaigrette). Everyone LOVED their pasta dishes. Will definitely visit again!
February 27, 2008

Thanks Roberto for the great service

Great restaurant with great service. Its where my Fiance' and I had our first date and is the same place I asked her to marry me. Truly a unique experience and amazing food.

Italian Takeout Good For Kids
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 09:30PM
Sun,Sat 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Sun,Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Dining at Modo Mio is a delight, thanks to the efforts of owner George and his talented staff. While Modo Mio translates to my way, in Italian, George has infused his restaurant with his own standard of excellence.

From the moment diners are greeted, as they enter the Pacific Palisades, California location, they are enveloped into a haven of warmth and hospitality. George and company are dedicated to creating and serving superb Northern Italian specialties, to their devoted clientele, in an ambiance that is both inviting and relaxing.

In the virtual world where we live, favour human relationships; so when you come to Modo Mio, let yourself go on a journey of flavors, let us advise you and let us guide you, let yourself to be pampered... Let us do.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Modo Mio Cucina Rustica  Restaurant Reviews

Palisades Pizza

Pizza in Pacific Palisades

Taste at the Palisades

Burgers in Pacific Palisades

Modo Mio Cucina Rustica is located near the cities of Castellammare and Santa Monica.
People found this by searching for: Modo Mio Cucina Rustica Pacific Palisades, Gian Bertolino In Santa Monica, Modo Mio Pacific Palisades, Modo Mio Cucina Palisades, and Modo Mio Cucina Rustica.