Call 4201 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77025-1005
Neighborhoods: Braeswood Place

Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Petit Fours too die for"
"I just love sweets"
Moeller's Bakery 1
April 17, 2014

I am a very unhappy customer this bakery was introduce to our family by a very well known my mother worked for Dr Ray Walker and has been a delight of our family since I was a toddler I am now 52 yrs old It all started when I originally…
Moeller's Bakery 1
April 2, 2014

Have been going to Moeller's since they were in the Rice Village - bought my son's first birthday cake there (a small white cake with a clown on it) as well as many others, including a special order one that involved batman and a monster…
Moeller's Bakery 5.0
June 10, 2013

They have so many types in here.

Just as I was looking for places to visit I discovered this place and I was amazed on how much bread they have in here. I just love that they have so many types in here.

Bakeries Takeout Breakfast
Tips
  • Moeller's does special orders as well, including fabulous wedding cakes, birthday and graduation cakes and all other types of special occasions that should be marked by butter cream.
Mon-Fri 06:30AM - 06:30PM
Sat 07:00AM - 05:00PM

Moeller's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/01/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/14/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/03/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I just love sweets'
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/20/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Petit Fours too die for'
Moeller's Bakery is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Molars Bakery Houston, Moeller's Bakery Houston Hours, Moellers Bakery Houston, Moeller's Bakery, Moeller's Bakery Houston Tx, Moeller's Bakery Houston, Moeller Bakery, and Moeller's Bakery Menu.