425-451-1909

677 120th Ave Ne ( )

Bellevue, WA 98005

Neighborhoods: Wilburton

View Hours
Description: Moghul Palace India Cuisine is a Indian and Westcoast Cuisine restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Indian, Westcoast Cuisine, Curry, Bellevue, Takeout, and Value
  • 8 dishes entered by diners at Moghul Palace India Cuisine
  • 1 user wants to eat at Moghul Palace India Cuisine

Reviews for Moghul Palace India Cuisine

Editorial Review by Gayot »

4.0

indian food in downtown bellevue!

for some reason, i never knew this place even existed until today! it’s just next to the blockbuster near bell square, but not really visible along any of the major streets so i guess i just always missed it.

anyways, i’m always in the mood for good indian food, and it’s great to have such a conveniently located option :)

i also read on (gasp!) another review site that this is a favorite of billg’s — haha just an interesting tidbit that i thought i’d pass on too!

chicken tika masala

this dish is always yummy — but here, it is a great value for both quality AND quantity! it came in a bigger silver dish than most indian restaurants’ entrees are served in, good tasty sauce and nice sized chunks of chicken.

potato naan

i think i would have preferred plain naan — this one came with sort of a “stuffing” of mashed potatoes and peas (haha i wasn’t expecting that!).

but i feel that you have to get SOME sort of naan to go with an indian meal don’t you? :)

2.0

Forgettable Experience

Had to chime in on my poor food experience as well. Tried the Mulligatawny was weak and drab…the big bottle of beer got me through the meal. The server looked like someone from the Indian version of the Addams family…Lurch in fact..no English….never went back

Bad service, Very little meat in $16 dish

I had the absolute worse Indian food experience in this restaurant.

I was the only customer the entire time.
I told the waiter I’d like to make sure I don’t get served what was on the lunch buffet and he said oh no no no like very exaggeratedly.

When the food came out, it had very little chicken for $16 dish.
In fact, I was sure he Shorted me on chicken…because he had to make the Fried Rice, FRESH

Had it been the lunch buffet one, he would have given me plenty of rice & plenty of meat…I had to ask him.

“There’s like no chicken in this dish”

He asked me if I’d like more chicken ?!?@#
At that point, I asked for a to-go box.
He came over with the box and started asking me stupid questions.

“Do you live around here?
“Do you have a family?
“Brother and sister?

I hadn’t answered any of his questions and he kept asking.
I believe he was trying to get on my nerve by attempting to poke at something that might annoy me…I look family-less or something.

I told him if I went to Teriyaki store, I would have gotten 5 times that chicken for half the price…

Anyways,

My dinner appetite was ruined, spent nearly $20…
And I walked out of that restaurant thinking…Man, these Indian bullshit.

Not planning on going back.

Chicken Bryanni

All the chicken that’s on that dish can be picked up using a SINGLE FORK. Not kidding.

Moghul Palace India Cuisine

Highly Recommended - AMAZING food!

My wife and I were on a business trip to Seattle and decided to indulge ourselves with an Indian meal. Apart from sushi, Indian is our favorite dining-out delight.

I am lucky that my wife is an exceptional cook and specializes in Indian cooking…very authentic, and she makes the best butter chicken I have ever tasted.

We found the Moghul Palace through an online listing and decided to give it a try. It was quite close to our hotel too, which was a bonus.

We noticed when we arrived that there was no paneer pakora on the menu, but the waiter said it would be no problem. Our appetizers of fish pakora and paneer pakora were delivered promptly with three delicious chutneys. The fish was very fresh and the paneer was excellent. We were very pleased with our choice!

We asked the maitre de to suggest a couple of mains (we wanted gravy dishes) and he suggested chicken tikka masala and lamb coconut curry. We ordered rice and a plain naan with the curry dishes. The naan was tender and perfectly done…soooooo fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Both the curries were amazing. We could not have been more pleasantly surprised.

Having dined at Indian restaurants worldwide, we could not think of a single one that served better food than the Moghul Palace. Not bad for $60!

chicken tika masala

Tender
Perfectly cooked and obviously tandori cooked succulent chicken in a deliciously rich sauce

plain naan

Best naan ever
Fresh, fluffy and delicious!

Add/Show Comments (2)

-1 0

My favorite indian resturant. Their Chicken Tika Masala ...

My favorite indian resturant. Their Chicken Tika Masala is my favorite food of all time. Wow is that stuff good.

May 3, 2010

a bit bland

This place has good Pakistani food. Some of my Arab friends love to eat here as according to them the meat is Halal ( I think it means kosher).\r \r This is overall an average Pakistani resturaunt which needs to improve its service.\r \r I…

Moghul Palace India Cuisine is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Mughal In Bellevue, Mughal Palace Bellevue, Moghul Palace Bellevue, Pakistani Food Bellevue, Things To Do Near 120th Ave Ne, Bellevue, Wa 98005, Mogul Palace Bellevue, and Indian Version Of Lurch Adams Family Muhgal Palace.

Tap House Grill

Seafood in Downtown

I Love Sushi (Lake Bellevue)

Sushi in Overlake

Big Apple Bagels

Bagels in Overlake

Link to Moghul Palace India Cuisine

Moghul Palace India Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "I love this place! Bharta is so fresh, tikka is creamy, biryanni is savory, kebabs are the best. Go here and eat with your family."