Molly Maguire's Irish Pub

Haiser

Cranford, NJ
Molly Maguire's Irish Pub 1.0

Not worth it

In a struggling economy you would think something free like good service would be a given. Not here. First the hostess who has the personality of cardboard sat us but neglegated to metion the sunset specials. Since the menu is so overpriced (I mean really over priced) these would have been appreciated. After the meal I took my toddler to the bathroom and guess what I saw a notice on the special availability. The bathroom!!! Not anywhere else. Are you kiddling me.
I mentioned to our waitress we were not informed and she said it was not her department and started argueing with me. Are they crazy. She left and returned a few moments later offering dessert when she realized her tip has evaporated. I asked for a manager and no one every came to the table. Average food, high prices and crap serice. Go to Chili’s next door and save yourself money and aggrevation!!!

Steak sandwich

Fatty

Irish Pub Food American

From OpenTable:

Molly Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant opened it's doors in March 2002 and quickly became Union County's favorite spot for great Irish Fare, steaks, chops and a great specials menu. Molly's is also known for the best hamburger in Union County, come on in and create your own. With a beautifully designed bar and the warmth and charm of a true Irish Pub, with two fire places, old world reclaimed timber, stone archways and furnishings from the Emerald Island, come and relax with old friends or share a pint with a couple of new friends. On weekends come on downstairs to "Croke Park" the sports pub at Molly's, with 10 flat screen HD televisions (some in their own booths) and a family friendly menu we offer something for everyone.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Molly Maguire's Irish Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/28/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Molly Maguire's Irish Pub is located near the cities of Cranford, Garwood, Westfield, Kenilworth, and Rahway.
People found this by searching for: Telephone Number For Molly Mcguires Restaurant In Clark, Nj, Molly Mcguire's Clark Nj, Molly Maguires Clark Nj, Molly Maguires Clark, Entertainment At Molly Mcguires Pub, Clark, N.J., Molly Mac Guire Restaurant Nj, and Molly Maguires.