Molly Maguire's Irish Pub

Cuisine: Irish, Pub Food, American

Haiser photo

Cranford, NJ

Not worth it

In a struggling economy you would think something free like good service would be a given. Not here. First the hostess who has the personality of cardboard sat us but neglegated to metion the sunset specials. Since the menu is so overpriced (I mean really over priced) these would have been appreciated. After the meal I took my toddler to the bathroom and guess what I saw a notice on the special availability. The bathroom!!! Not anywhere else. Are you kiddling me.
I mentioned to our waitress we were not informed and she said it was not her department and started argueing with me. Are they crazy. She left and returned a few moments later offering dessert when she realized her tip has evaporated. I asked for a manager and no one every came to the table. Average food, high prices and crap serice. Go to Chili’s next door and save yourself money and aggrevation!!!

Steak sandwich

Irish Pub Food American

Molly Maguire's Irish Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Molly Maguire's Irish Pub is located near the cities of Cranford, Garwood, Westfield, Kenilworth, and Rahway.
People found this by searching for: Molly Mac Guire Restaurant Nj, Telephone Number For Molly Mcguires Restaurant In Clark, Nj, Molly Maguires Clark Nj, Entertainment At Molly Mcguires Pub, Clark, N.J., Molly Maguires Clark, Molly Mcguire's Clark Nj, and Molly Maguires.