Mombo

66 Marcy St
Portsmouth, NH 03801-4650
(Between Mechanic St and Court St)

Cuisine: American

Mombo is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"There was so many positive experiences my husband and I had. The service was unbelievable, never had service any where like this. The resteraunt was beautiful. The food was spectacular and I didn't mind paying the price, well worth it. I had a food al"
Cons
"Not a single thing"
Comments
"Come here often!"

American Casual Elegant Reservations
Sun,Wed-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)
Fri 07:00PM - 10:00PM (Jazz Piano)
Wed-Sat 12:00PM - 03:00PM (Lunch - coming soon!)
Sun 11:00AM - 03:00PM (Sunday Brunch)
Mombo photo
Mombo, the Owner, says:

Creative, Internationally Inspired Cuisine, in the Heart of Portsmouth.

From CityGrid:

Mombo  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/17/2013 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There was so many positive experiences my husband and I had. The service was unbelievable, never had service any where like this. The resteraunt was beautiful. The food was spectacular and I didn't mind paying the price, well worth it. I had a food al'
    Cons: 'Not a single thing'
    Comments: 'Come here often!'
Mombo is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Mambo Portsmouth Nh, Mambo Restaurant Portsmouth Nh, Mambo In Portsmouth Nh, Mombo Portsmouth, Mombo Restaurant Portsmouth Nh, Mambos Portsmouth, Mombo Portsmouth Nh, and Mambo Restaurant Portsmouth.