318-629-4444

526 Benton Rd ( )

Bossier City, LA 71111

Description: Monjunis Italian Cafe & Grocery is a Italian, Cafe, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Italian, Cafe, European, and Catering
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Monjunis Italian Cafe & Grocery

Reviews for Monjunis Italian Cafe & Grocery

2.0

Not authentic - Just fair

I like local restuarants or franchises where the owner is present. Lisa was present but she might want to get some classes in customer satisfaction.

When a customer is dissatisfied, telling them they are wrong in their opinion is childish and not-professional. I was served late – over 15 minutes after the rest of my table and the party was served. The plate presented was awful with nothing but globs of cheese. I refused the plate and the sarcastic owner was not helping with her fake and rude apology after telling me that I was wrong. No wonder her other restuarant had to be closed!

No disrespect to any ethnic group but when I go to an ethnic restuarant, I want authentic ethnic cooking. Like I said to a Chinese restuarant owner, if I want a hispanic person cooking my food, I would go to a mexican restuarant or cuban or whatever. When I go to a Chinese restuarant, I want a Chinese cook. I want real authentic ethnic food not just cooked globs of cheese. This place is supposed to be Italian. It says so in the name. I do not want globs of cheese on a grilled chicken parmesan dish. I want grilled chicken with a muted addition of cheese cooked by an Italian gradma or someone who can cook like her but definitely not someone who can cook chicken fried steak.

Lisa needs to learn from her customers or she is going to find herself working for others.

Lisa, you should have been more gracious in your conversation instead of coming over to attack and defend. You lost my business and respect

Grilled Chicken Parmesan

Too much cheese and nothing else. No presentation, no inviting aroma and no class

4.0

Monjunis: Quality Italian Food

Monjunis is a great place for some really good Italian food. Great atmosphere, service, food & drink. Monjunis is one of the best Italian restaurants in town.

Lasagna

Great lasagna!

Monjunis Italian Cafe & Grocery is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Monjunis In Bossier, Monjunis Bossier City, Monjunis Bossier City La, Monjunis Bossier, Monjunis Bossier City La Menu, Monjunis Menu Bossier City, Recipes For Monjunis Italian Dishes, Monjunis Bossier City Menu, and Monjunis.

Harrah's Club @ Harrah's Louisiana Downs
Kobe Japanese Restaurant
2Johns Steak and Seafood
Cold Stone Creamery
Sabores Dominican Restaurant

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Monjunis Italian Cafe & Grocery

Monjunis Italian Cafe & Grocery  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%
Comments
  •  "Great Italian sauce"