Monte Cello's Wexford

Cuisine: Pizza, Barbecue, American

Monte Cello's Wexford is a Pizza, Barbecue, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

momar930 photo

Pittsburgh, PA

Great Family Spot!

The food at Monte Cello’s certainly won’t blow your mind, but it makes for a nice meal with family. My husband and I visited on a Saturday evening with his parents, and all enjoyed our meal and left stuffed. My in-laws and husband started with the Zucchini Strips appetizer, their personal fav on the menu. I opted for a cup of Wedding Soup, which I think they do better than anyone else in Pittsburgh! We were all happily munching away as the restaurant continued to fill with families of all ages, sizes. For their main meal, my in-laws chose the Eggplant Parmesan, again something they’ve tried here before and loved. Their meal came with a salad, bread (garlic or Italian) and 3 large slices of eggplant and pasta. My husband and I each went for the Breaded Chicken Hoagie and an order of fries to share. Now, you wouldn’t think a Pizza/Italian place could do great fries, but you will be pleasantly surprised—they reminded me of the Potato Patch at Kennywood—yum! The chicken was very good, with a wonderful roll and just enough of everything to make for a good, balanced bite. We’ll definitely be back again!

Pizza Good For Kids Barbecue

Monte Cello's Wexford  Restaurant Reviews

Monte Cello's Wexford is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Warrendale, Mccandless Township, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Monte Cellos Wexford, Monte Cello's Wexford Menu, Monticellos 15090, Monte Cello Pizza Wexford Pa, Monte Cello's Wexford, Monte Cello Wexford, and Monte Cellos Menu.