Monterrey Mexican Restaurant

3.0 rating over 1 review
505 W Martintown Rd
North Augusta, SC 29841-5303

Cuisine: Mexican

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The chicken soup is awesome!"
respectrequested photo

respectrequested

Aiken, SC
Monterrey Mexican Restaurant 1.0

Refused to correct my bill, took my leftovers

The employees here were very rude to me and even refused to fix my bill after my waitress admitted she overcharged me. Jackey said she didn’t give discounts. I’ve never been treated so snidely. Refusing to call a manager, my receipt was adjusted only after confiscating my left overs (this was NOT a buffet meal). I was stunned. I had eaten very little since the food was under cooked. I feel ripped off. I have tried to find out the owner’s name to no avail to report this employee. The service was so bad I had to get my own tea refill. I will never go to this restaurant again. My money spends just as well at other restaurants where I am treated with respect. Also, an alarm sounded behind the bar for several minutes while employees just sat there. I had to ask someone to fix the alarm and it took 2 people and their sweet time stopping the annoying alarm. OWNER – watch your staff….retraining on customer service is needed here. I eat out to enjoy my meal, not to be harassed and annoyed.

Fajitas

shrimp was undercooked and tasted bad.

Mexican Rude Employees

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/15/2013 - A diner from Maple Grove, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 05/19/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/17/2013 - A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it and liked it.
  • 07/28/2013 - A diner from Smyrna, GA tried it.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Columbus, GA tried it.
  • 12/04/2013 - A diner from Aiken, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/06/2014 - A diner from Maple Grove, MN tried it.
  • 01/09/2014 - A diner from Graniteville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The chicken soup is awesome!'
  • 01/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 12/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.
  • 01/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/07/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2015 - A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Monterrey Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant North Augusta, Monterey North Augusta, Monterey, North Augusta Sc, Monterey's North Augusta, Monterey North Augusta Sc Menu, Moterrey North Augusta Menu, Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant North Augusta Sc, and Monterrey North Augusta Menu.