Monterrey Mexican Restaurant

3.0 rating over 1 review

803-441-0000

505 W Martintown Rd ( )

North Augusta, SC 29841-5303

Description: Monterrey Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican and Rude Employees
  • 345 dishes entered by diners at Monterrey Mexican Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "The chicken soup is awesome!"

Reviews for Monterrey Mexican Restaurant

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant

Refused to correct my bill, took my leftovers

The employees here were very rude to me and even refused to fix my bill after my waitress admitted she overcharged me. Jackey said she didn’t give discounts. I’ve never been treated so snidely. Refusing to call a manager, my receipt was adjusted only after confiscating my left overs (this was NOT a buffet meal). I was stunned. I had eaten very little since the food was under cooked. I feel ripped off. I have tried to find out the owner’s name to no avail to report this employee. The service was so bad I had to get my own tea refill. I will never go to this restaurant again. My money spends just as well at other restaurants where I am treated with respect. Also, an alarm sounded behind the bar for several minutes while employees just sat there. I had to ask someone to fix the alarm and it took 2 people and their sweet time stopping the annoying alarm. OWNER – watch your staff….retraining on customer service is needed here. I eat out to enjoy my meal, not to be harassed and annoyed.

Fajitas

shrimp was undercooked and tasted bad.

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Monterey, North Augusta Sc, Monterey's, Monterey North Augusta, Monterreys North Augusta Sc, Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant North Augusta, Monterey's North Augusta, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant North Augusta Sc, and Monterreys North Augusta.

Featured in North Augusta