Montrio Bistro

831-648-8880

414 Calle Principal ( )

Monterey, CA 93940

Description: Montrio Bistro is a American, Gluten Free, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Takeout, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Continental, Contemporary, Bistro, French, Italian, and Californian
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Montrio Bistro

From OpenTable:

Located in the heart of downtown Monterey, Montrio Bistro offers a comfortable yet classic dining experience, featuring fine European inspired-American cuisine. For the past 15 years, Chef Baker’s resolve to showcase sustainable seafood, fine quality meat, and Monterey County’s best produce in all of his dishes has made this renovated 1910 firehouse a local favorite.
We feature a variety of appetizers, award-winning small bites, enticing entrees, and indulgent seasonal desserts made by our in house pastry chef. Choose from GM Kathy Solley’s extensive wine list, or try one of our signature cocktails by Anthony Vitacca. Montrio’s sophisticated, yet comfortable atmosphere attracts locals and passerbys alike with our great Happy Hour, Dinner and a Movie, and Sunday's Half-Priced Wine Night. Come see what everyone is talking about!
Located just half a block from the Monterey Marriott and Conference Center, Montrio Bistro is the ideal venue for private parties, events, or meetings

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Montrio Bistro

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Montrio Bistro

Great Place in Downtown Monterey

I went to Montrio with my wife kids and 6 others, 10 total. The restaurant easily accomodates anybody from jeans to Tuxedo. We were made to feel very welcome with the children even though the restaurant feel a lot more formal.
The Menu had something for us all , I love Prime quality beef and I wasn’t disapointed with the bone in Rib Chop as a special that night. My kids created there own dishes, my 9 year old had wild salmon with green beans and mashed potatoes and was very happy. Everyone had a great time, great food and service.
The wine list was all California, with some highly prized alocated wines, a favorite of mine is the Lot 1 from Martineli.

Highly recomended

Bone In Prime Rib Chop over roast butternut squash with Peas, fingerling potatoes and a mustard red

The steak was nice and thick and cooked to perfection, the set up was tasty although I thought the squash could have been cooked a little longer. Good to see restaurants using fresh peas and not frozen.

February 16, 2010

Dinner and a Movie decent price

Had a dinner movie deal given to me as a gift. The resaurants food and wine parings work fairly well together.

September 24, 2007

Fine Dining?

5pm and the place was empty; we informed the hostess we needed to be out by 6pm. She sat us at a nice table which rocked like a horse and, after trying to shim it , we moved to the next table over. The buss person immediately showed up and…

Montrio Bistro is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Sand City.
People found this by searching for: Montrio Menu, Montrio Bistro Monterey, Montrio Bistro Restaurant Reviews, Montero Bistro Monterey, Montrio Bistro Dinner And Movie Menu, Monterey Bistro Restaurant, and Montrio Bistro Menu.

Featured in Monterey