Montrio Bistro

5.0 rating over 1 review
414 Calle Principal
Monterey, CA 93940

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Montrio Bistro is a American, Gluten Free, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

cooksabit photo

cooksabit

Salinas, CA
Montrio Bistro 5.0

Great Place in Downtown Monterey

I went to Montrio with my wife kids and 6 others, 10 total. The restaurant easily accomodates anybody from jeans to Tuxedo. We were made to feel very welcome with the children even though the restaurant feel a lot more formal.
The Menu had something for us all , I love Prime quality beef and I wasn’t disapointed with the bone in Rib Chop as a special that night. My kids created there own dishes, my 9 year old had wild salmon with green beans and mashed potatoes and was very happy. Everyone had a great time, great food and service.
The wine list was all California, with some highly prized alocated wines, a favorite of mine is the Lot 1 from Martineli.

Highly recomended

Bone In Prime Rib Chop over roast butternut squash with Peas, fingerling potatoes and a mustard red

The steak was nice and thick and cooked to perfection, the set up was tasty although I thought the squash could have been cooked a little longer. Good to see restaurants using fresh peas and not frozen.

American Takeout Gluten Free

From OpenTable:

Located in the heart of downtown Monterey, Montrio Bistro offers a comfortable yet classic dining experience, featuring fine European inspired-American cuisine. For the past 15 years, Chef Baker’s resolve to showcase sustainable seafood, fine quality meat, and Monterey County’s best produce in all of his dishes has made this renovated 1910 firehouse a local favorite.
We feature a variety of appetizers, award-winning small bites, enticing entrees, and indulgent seasonal desserts made by our in house pastry chef. Choose from GM Kathy Solley’s extensive wine list, or try one of our signature cocktails by Anthony Vitacca. Montrio’s sophisticated, yet comfortable atmosphere attracts locals and passerbys alike with our great Happy Hour, Dinner and a Movie, and Sunday's Half-Priced Wine Night. Come see what everyone is talking about!
Located just half a block from the Monterey Marriott and Conference Center, Montrio Bistro is the ideal venue for private parties, events, or meetings

Owner? Claim The Menu

Montrio Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Montrio Bistro is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Pacific.
People found this by searching for: Montrio Menu, Montero Dinner And Movie, Montrio Bistro Menu, Montero Bistro Monterey, Monterey Bistro Restaurant, Dinner And A Movie Menu Review Montrio Bistro, Montrio Bistro Restaurant Reviews, and Montrio Bistro Monterey.