Morette's King Steak House

518-370-0555

1126 Erie Blvd ( )

Schenectady, NY 12305

Neighborhoods: Downtown Schenectady

Description: Morette's King Steak House is a Steakhouse, Cheesesteak, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Cheesesteak, Delivery, American, Steak, Deli, Seafood, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Morette's King Steak House

Reviews for Morette's King Steak House

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by harveyb
Morette's King Steak House

It Finally happened at Morrettes!

I’ve been going to Morrettes for over 10 years. In fact my friend at a work who retired uncle actually owns the place. I always get the same thing; a turnkey Reuben with fries. My SO ordered a burger with ice tea. Then it happened, the Turkey Reuben seemed different with a weird taste. I must have had quite a few Turkey Reubens in 10 years. My SO’s Pepsi was difference. Then I saw this woman giving orders to the chief, who obeyed her. My SO couldn’t drink the Pepsi so she got an iced tea. Foolish me just accepted the Turkey Reuben. She was lucky about 10 minutes after we left I thought I has food poisoning and was going to go to the Ellis Hospital ER if the deliberate overdose of Malox didn’t work. It worked sorta but we had to keep the car windows open. I hardly blame Jena the waitress. But to be honest the Turkey Reuben was beyond awful. This has nothing to do with the very nice waitress but the preparation of food.

Turkey Reuben

read my comments. For the record the date of the bloated stomach was 8/18, 2013, and the time was 3:16 PM and the “lunch” reference was 299437. Of course I’m debating whether to have the owner know what happened, but for now I will try Morrettes in Schenectady another time. If it happens again then Ellis Hospital will treat me for food poisoning.

January 27, 2010

Great sandwich specials

An old time favorite that has been here for as long as I can remember. A great place for steak sandwiches and other wonderful delights. Prices comparable to other dining houses in the area.

January 22, 2010

Morrette's

This is a great lunch place and your steak sandwich will always be satisfying! They have become an area landmark!

Morette's King Steak House is located near the cities of Scotia, Rotterdam, Cold Brook, Alplaus, and Rexford.
People found this by searching for: Morettes, Moretts Steakhouse Schenectady Ny, Morretts Schenectady, Morettes Schenectady Menu, Morettes Schenectady, Morrettes, Morettes Schenectady Ny, and Morettes Steak House.

Seasons 52
Home Style Pizza
Cornell's Restaurant
No. 1 Chinese
Aperitivo Bistro

Link to Morette's King Steak House

Morette's King Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  96%  Food:  95%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great food, awesome service, and very laid back atmosphere. Pick your seat, order and eat!"
  •  "Bacon dbbl cheese burger was unbelievable "
Comments
  •  "Great!"