Call 10842 W Bluemound Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226

Cuisine: Irish, Bar, Pub

Mo's Irish Pub is a Irish, Bar, and Pub restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Great Neighborhood Favorite

Mo’s is a great neighborhood favorite place for food, drinks and music (live bands). They have a great variety of food items to choose from and the place is always busy (to me, a good sign). I went with a friend on a Saturday afternoon for lunch and the place was almost full. Our server was attentive and it was a relaxed atmosphere and will definitely go back. My friend and I both had the grilled cheese and tomato soup and split an order of sweet potato fries. The food was very good.

grilled cheese and tomato soup

TRIPLE GRILLED CHEESE AND OVEN ROASTED TOMATO SOUP – Cheddar, American and Swiss cheeses with Applewood smoked bacon, tomato and avocado grilled between sliced sourdough bread. Served with a cup of piping hot tomato soup. The tomato soup’s flavor had some sort of spices in there that it was not bland but very flavorful, and had sour cream on top in the shape of a shamrock. The sandwich with all of those ingredients was so huge that I could only eat half of it and took the rest home. Yummy!

MPACK photo

MPACK

Pewaukee, WI
Mo's Irish Pub 3.0

EASTER BRUNCH

We went to the one on Bluemound. Four of us went for Easter Brunch. Two drank water and two had soda. Food was OK and selection was good. The cost? $97.00. I don’t think I will be going again. Way too much.
TVguy photo

TVguy

Brookfield, WI
Mo's Irish Pub 4.0

Good food, popular place, great music

This place is extremely popular. I’m not quite sure exactly what is so appealing, though. It’s nothing special in that the food is ok and the atmosphere is ok (acoustics are horrible). I think they just have a good location and good entertainment (they regularly have live bands).

It’s a fun place to go with friends but don’t expect to have a long, meaningful conversation as it can get quite busy and noisy (especially if a band is playing).

French Dip

The french dip was good – it’s a typical french dip sandwich, though. There’s nothing too spectacular about a french dip sandwich. But I must say their garlic mashed potatoes are delicious.

ginmuffin photo

ginmuffin

Mo's Irish Pub 3.0

Mo's Irish Pub

Mo’s Irish Pub has two locations in Milwaukee – downtown and in Wauwatosa. The food is ok…a little expensive for what you get. They have yummy mashed potatoes and their burgers are decent. Drinks are a little pricier as well. But they have entertainment just about every weekend so it’s a great place to hang out.

godivagal223 photo

godivagal223

Mo's Irish Pub 4.0

This is one of my neighborhood favorites. The...

This is one of my neighborhood favorites. The service is friendly. Sometimes they get a little overwhelmed and aren’t as attentive but it never horrible. They always have great bands on the weekends and specials during the week. And the have my favorite beer on tap..

grilled cheese and tomato soup

The best grilled cheese i’ve ever had!!

Irish Delivery Bar

Mo's Irish Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
People found this by searching for: Moes Irish Pub Milwaukee, Moe's Irish Pub Milwaukee Wi, Moes Irish Pub, Mo's Irish Pub, Moe's Irish Pub Menu, Moe's On Bluemound, and Moe's Irish Pub.