Mo's Seafood Factory

Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

"the food and service was great"
dhanda photo

Glen Burnie, MD

oysters rockefeller

Not made properly… taste…anise missing plus the bread crumbs were missing. Spinach had no taste

oysters rockefeller

not made properly…spinach had no taste because the anise, bread crumbs, etc were missing. Also, it was served with one slice of lemon.

Larry1 photo

Ellicott City, MD

This was the WORST restaurant experience. The problem is with the kitchen. slow to say the least. The server was doing her best. The problem was with the kitchen which then forwards to the management. After confronting manager #1 “Al”, we explained the kitchen was slow and out of food. we waited over an hour. His remedy was to remove the tip (which they added to the check) and $8.00 from the check. I told him the server was not at fault and should not suffer. I told him he was a bad manager and did not know his job. Then manager #2 “Bruno” showed up at the table pointing his finger in my face telling me not to insult Al, I explained I was not insulting him, I was just making an accurate statement. Bruno then proceeded to give me the middle finger and told me “HE WOULD STICK HIS FINGER UP MY ASS”. No profanity was use by any of the parties. Please do not patronize this place, spend your money were you are appreciated. LM

Seafood Catering Dinner

Mo's Seafood Factory  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/31/2013 - A diner from Jessup, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/13/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'the food and service was great'
  • 04/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Mo's Seafood Factory is located near the cities of Furnace Branch, Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Uninc Anne Arundel County, Linthicum, and Linthicum Heights.
People found this by searching for: Mo's Seafood Glen Burnie Reviews, Mo's Seafood Factory Glen Burnie, Md, Moes Seafood Glen Burnie, Mo's Seafood Menu, Mo's Seafood Restaurant, Moe's Seafood Glen Burnie, Mo's Seafood Delivery, and Moes Seafood Factory Glen Burnie.