Call 18-04 College Point Blvd
College Point, NY 11356
Neighborhoods: College Point

Cuisine: Caribbean, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I"
Cons
Comments
"Nasty employees"

Caribbean Good for groups Takeout

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/14/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I'
    Cons: 'Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I'
    Comments: 'Nasty employees'
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant is located near the cities of Whitestone, Malba, Beechhurst, Laguardia Airport, and Flushing.
People found this by searching for: Mr Pollo Whitestone Menu, Mr Pollo College Point, Colombian Food In College Point, Colombian Food Whitestone Ny, Colombia Restaurant College Point Ny, Mr. Pollo Whitestone, Mr Pollo Whitestone, and Mr Pollo11356.