Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant

College Point, NY 11356

Neighborhoods: College Point
Cuisine: Caribbean, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I"
Cons
Comments
"Nasty employees"

Caribbean Good for groups Takeout

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/14/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I'
    Cons: 'Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I'
    Comments: 'Nasty employees'
  • 03/29/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/19/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant is located near the cities of Whitestone, Malba, Beechhurst, Laguardia Airport, and Flushing.
People found this by searching for: Mr Pollo College Point, Mr Pollo Whitestone Menu, Colombia Restaurant College Point Ny, Colombian Food In College Point, Mr Pollo Whitestone, Menu For Mr Pollo In College Point, Mr. Pollo Whitestone, Mr Pollo11356, and Colombian Food Whitestone Ny.