Mr Rams & Mrs Cod

• 1 user loves Mr Rams & Mrs Cod

Reviews for Mr Rams & Mrs Cod

Mr Rams & Mrs Cod

Cod. Chips. There we go.

When I first went to this place I thought it was rubbish, but, when I went through the door I was greeted by a huge fish that took my coat and took my to my table. He then asked what drink I would like, I replyed, I will have a coke please. He then asks what type of coke I would like, he then gives me the list of: lemmon coke, lime coke, chocolate coke, strawberry coke, berry coke, diet coke, super diet coke, coke zero, super coke zero and regular coke. I asked for regualr coke. He then brings it over in a huge bottle of ice and a free straw. He then brings the menu which overwhelmed me because it has such a huge variety of cod and chips, I will now proceed to list them all.

Cod

Chips

There we go.

I ordered cop and chips and with in 2 minutes a 60 tone cod is brought to my table with 5 chips and a small tub of tomato sauce. And when I saw the bill I almost died with happiness, the total price for the evening was £1

Another take
Graphics
The look of the place was remarkably good. There was a man dressed up as a cod that amused everyone with his card tricks. The front of the restaurant was appealing to the eye, due to the picture of Mr Rams and Mrs Cod making out by the name, which was printed in Comics Sanderson font.

Unrelated to the graphics, however it doesn’t fit anywhere else, is the smell of the place. I love the smell of cod and chips, so I thoroughly enjoyed the smell. The toilets were the exception to this rule, but they were cleaner than those at the place across the street, so we were satisfied.

Sound
I thought that the place had a nice sound to it. Rick Astley boomed in the background, and there was a cheery feel to the place. I particularly enjoyed the waiter’s voice, and would like to hear it again. It was a good experience.

Gameplay
The taste of the food was very good. I tried each of the varieties of coke, and enjoyed them all, except Super Diet Coke, which I needed to add some sugar to. Luckily, there was sugar on all tables for this purpose. The sugar replaced the salt, keeping people’s salt intake down nicely. And sugary fish and chips was surprisingly nice!

Lifespan
I would return to Mr Rams & Mrs Cod every single day of the week if I lived within 2 hours of it. It provides a cheap dining experience, with some very quirky features (I loved the card tricks!)

10/10

signed

Mr Haddock and Mr Plaice

Sugary Cod and Chips

100% lush, and a healthier option, due to the lack of salt!

Mr Rams & Mrs Cod is located near the cities of Chelmsford, Chelmsford, Chelmsford Cm2 0, Writtle, and Writtle.
People found this by searching for: Mrs Cod, Mr Rams Chelmsford, Mr Rams Chelmsford Menu, Mr Ram And Mrs Cod Chelmsford, Mr Rams, Mrs Cod And Mr Ram, Mrs Cod Menu, Mrs Cod Chelmsford Menu, and Mrs Cod Chelmsford.

The County Kitchen