941-929-9893

6639 Superior Ave ( Between Gulf Gate Dr and Mall Dr )

Sarasota, FL 34231-5837

Neighborhoods: Gulf Gate

Description: Munchies 4:20 Cafe is a Sandwiches, Wings, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Sandwiches, Wings, American, and Cafe
  • 6 dishes entered by diners at Munchies 4:20 Cafe
  • 1 user wants to eat at Munchies 4:20 Cafe
  • 1 user loves Munchies 4:20 Cafe

Reviews for Munchies 4:20 Cafe

The Rudest Staff; Mediocre Food

Just an awful, horrible place. Stay away. I have never experienced such a rude staff, including the so-called “manager,” Amber. Early in my visit I watched an employee treat an older woman with such disrespect, I was amazed that the employee was not fired immediately. Then, as my visit progressed, I was treated as if they were doing me a favor by even serving me with what could only be considered as over-priced grease. Not worth it, at all.

Fat Sandy Combo

Overpriced and along with the rude service, worthless.

3.0

Late Dinner at Munchies 420

Munchies offers a variety of fried foods, snacks, chicken, and other junk food styled items (I mean that in a good way).
The dining room is virtually nonexistant, and most customers order takeout. Expect to wait in line at dinner, and to wait a very long time for food as well (45+ minutes).
Portions are very generous.
The restaurant has an edgy style, sure to offend people with overly delicate sensibilities.
Hours are 4:20 PM to 4:20 AM, good for late night eating.
This restaurant features an eating challenge.

Fat Sandy Combo

The sandwich was very large and had cheeseburger, macaroni and cheese, onion rings, fries, and mozzarella sticks.
Combo comes with a drink and fries or onion rings.
The onion rings were the best part of the meal; the sandwich toppings were novel, but not particularly flavorful.

Chicken Fingers

These were pretty much the same chicken fingers you can get anywhere. They were moist inside, with a softer breading and less spices than most places.

They Deliver

The service was good, the food was awesome and Delivery didn’t take that long. I browsed their website and got my order ready there and it was here in 45 minutes. Great food, and their website is tight munchies420cafe (dot) com. Definitely check it out.

Works Philly

Best Philly I’ve ever had.

2.0

Went excited, left disappointed

We drove 30+ minutes to this place late night with some friends. We were pretty lit and thought it would be a blast as we’ve seen their website before and considered going. Anyway we get there and they are a bit rude, but we stay and continue. 30+ minutes later we get our food and everything was OK, except the cheese steaks were really good. They had no ice and the coca-cola was out of syrup.

I wouldn’t go here again because the staff were really nice. It was like they didn’t want to be there. They also were like we are sooo busy, but it didn’t really seem busy with foot traffic or the phone. Maybe they were just so baked, I dunno…

Works Philly

Would highly recommend.

Fat Sandy Combo

Huge portions, but no one in our group of 4 liked it at all.

Tots

Everyone in our group liked ’em

Potato Wedges

Really good, but extremely hot from the kitchen!

Coca-Cola

Out of coca-cola syrup and ice. Boo. Staff too busy (not really, but their attitude) to address either.

People found this by searching for: 420 Restaurant Sarasota, 420 Restaurant In Sarasota, Munchies 420 Cafe, 420 Restaurant, Munchies Over In Gulfgate Area On Menu, Munchies 420 Cafe Menu, and 420 Cafe Sarasota.

Featured in Sarasota

Loves Munchies 4:20 Cafe (1)

Cmerbg520r4zuaeje5kfuz
Christine1981

Sarasota, FL
0 useful

Link to Munchies 4:20 Cafe

Munchies 4:20 Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  50%
Pros
  •  "Always a good meal"
  •  "Nothing"
Cons
  •  "The owner is an asshole and doesn't take responsibility for his moron workers mistakes. Overpriced nasty food "
Comments
  •  "Don't waste your money"