Munchies 4:20 Cafe

6639 Superior Ave
Sarasota, FL 34231-5837
(Between Gulf Gate Dr and Mall Dr)

Neighborhoods: Gulf Gate
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Wings, American

Munchies 4:20 Cafe is a Sandwiches, Wings, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Always a good meal"
"Nothing"
Cons
"The owner is an asshole and doesn't take responsibility for his moron workers mistakes. Overpriced nasty food "
Comments
"Don't waste your money"
Dave34231 photo

Dave34231

Munchies 4:20 Cafe 1.0

The Rudest Staff; Mediocre Food

Just an awful, horrible place. Stay away. I have never experienced such a rude staff, including the so-called “manager,” Amber. Early in my visit I watched an employee treat an older woman with such disrespect, I was amazed that the employee was not fired immediately. Then, as my visit progressed, I was treated as if they were doing me a favor by even serving me with what could only be considered as over-priced grease. Not worth it, at all.

Fat Sandy Combo

Overpriced and along with the rude service, worthless.

Cavity_Dog photo

Cavity_Dog

Newport News, VA
Munchies 4:20 Cafe 3.0

Late Dinner at Munchies 420

Munchies offers a variety of fried foods, snacks, chicken, and other junk food styled items (I mean that in a good way).
The dining room is virtually nonexistant, and most customers order takeout. Expect to wait in line at dinner, and to wait a very long time for food as well (45+ minutes).
Portions are very generous.
The restaurant has an edgy style, sure to offend people with overly delicate sensibilities.
Hours are 4:20 PM to 4:20 AM, good for late night eating.
This restaurant features an eating challenge.

Fat Sandy Combo

The sandwich was very large and had cheeseburger, macaroni and cheese, onion rings, fries, and mozzarella sticks.
Combo comes with a drink and fries or onion rings.
The onion rings were the best part of the meal; the sandwich toppings were novel, but not particularly flavorful.

Chicken Fingers

These were pretty much the same chicken fingers you can get anywhere. They were moist inside, with a softer breading and less spices than most places.

daveMatthews23 photo

daveMatthews23

Munchies 4:20 Cafe 5.0

They Deliver

The service was good, the food was awesome and Delivery didn’t take that long. I browsed their website and got my order ready there and it was here in 45 minutes. Great food, and their website is tight munchies420cafe (dot) com. Definitely check it out.

Works Philly

Best Philly I’ve ever had.

izibawvl photo

izibawvl

Tampa, FL
Munchies 4:20 Cafe 2.0

Went excited, left disappointed

We drove 30+ minutes to this place late night with some friends. We were pretty lit and thought it would be a blast as we’ve seen their website before and considered going. Anyway we get there and they are a bit rude, but we stay and continue. 30+ minutes later we get our food and everything was OK, except the cheese steaks were really good. They had no ice and the coca-cola was out of syrup.

I wouldn’t go here again because the staff were really nice. It was like they didn’t want to be there. They also were like we are sooo busy, but it didn’t really seem busy with foot traffic or the phone. Maybe they were just so baked, I dunno…

Works Philly

Would highly recommend.

Fat Sandy Combo

Huge portions, but no one in our group of 4 liked it at all.

Tots

Everyone in our group liked ’em

Potato Wedges

Really good, but extremely hot from the kitchen!

Coca-Cola

Out of coca-cola syrup and ice. Boo. Staff too busy (not really, but their attitude) to address either.

Sandwiches Wings American
Cmerbg520r4zuaeje5kfuz
Christine1981

0 useful

Munchies 4:20 Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/01/2013 - A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it and didn't like it.
  • 12/07/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nothing'
    Cons: 'The owner is an asshole and doesn't take responsibility for his moron workers mistakes. Overpriced nasty food '
    Comments: 'Don't waste your money'
  • 09/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Always a good meal'
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/20/2015 - A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it.
Mozaic Restaurant

American in Downtown

Selva Grill

Latin in Downtown

Libby's Cafe & Bar

Contemporary American in Southside Village

People found this by searching for: Munchies 420 Cafe Menu, 420 Restaurant Sarasota, Munchies 420 Cafe, 420 Restaurant In Sarasota, Munchies Gulf Gate, 420 Restaurant, and 420 Cafe Sarasota.