Munday's

631-421-3553

259 Main St ( )

Huntington, NY 11743

Description: Munday's is a American, Breakfast, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Kid Friendly, Breakfast, Delivery, Burgers, Salads, Sandwiches, and Good For Kids
  • 118 dishes entered by diners at Munday's

Reviews for Munday's

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by TKFT
Munday's

ake pause before granting them your patronage

I just returned from Mundays, beside a beauty store called Ricky’s in Huntington Village. With about 15 mins to spare before Ricky’s opened, I popped next door into Munday’s where the reception was less than friendly. First note is that no-one wears name tags, which depersonalizes the place. Second, I walked up the owner/manager lady at the register in the front and asked her if I could get an egg sandwich and coffee to go, to which she made clear that this was not a deli and it was VERY expensive, and I may not want to spend so much for a sandwich. She continued about the price and my inability to afford it for a good two mins, while I just sat there quietly listening to her and inwardly shaking my head. I then asked for a menu and ordered what I wanted, to go… I paid my $8.10 for a milkshake and a muffin and since there was about 5 mins to spare for the beauty store next door to open, I asked would it be okay to sit at the breakfast bar for four mins while I ate the muffin and she said, no, her waitresses depend on a tip and she couldn’t accommodate me staying there.
This woman needs a reality check. It’s one of these old white women that forget that she is in a service business and not to judge people on preconceived notions. As I stood there one of her waitresses asked her to make a substitution on someone’s order and she said to tell them no way. This type of inflexibility to open up, accommodate people and see things differently is really a shame, and if this review helps you to see the mentality that runs this establishment, I encourage you to take pause before granting them your patronage.

Muffin, Milkshake

Muffin was inedibly soaked in butter, ugh.

December 5, 2008

Mundays

"Munday mornings" are the best! I love going to breakfast there with my family. Loud, good natured, kid friendly. Try it you'll like it!\r I hear dinner is great as well.

November 25, 2008

Great!

Mundays is a favorite of ours on Sunday mornings after church. We do typically wait for a table, but its not that long of a wait. The staff is friendly and the food is delicous! My favorite is the challah french toast! Cute kids meals…

Munday's is located near the cities of Halesite, Huntington Station, Cold Spring Harbor, Huntington Bay, and West Hills.
People found this by searching for: Munday's Huntington Ny, Munday's Huntington, Mundys Huntington, Mundays Huntington Menu, Mundays Menu, Mundays Huntington, Monday's Restaurant Huntington Ny, and Mundays Restaurant Huntington.

Storyville American Table