My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

5.0 rating over 1 review

818-559-1300

201 E Magnolia Blvd. #276 ( )

Burbank, CA 91502

Description: My Big Fat Greek Restaurant is a Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Greek, Reservations, Burbank Greek, Mediterranean food, and Authentic Greek
  • 1 dish entered by diners at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
  • 1 user loves My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

Reviews for My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

Great Greek Food and Ambient in Burbank

I knew this place as Pomodoro that overnight morphed into My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. The first thing I noticed was a huge mural on the back wall, a steady stream of modern Greek music and affable wait staff.

My server, an attractive and intellectual transplant from Athens, recited ingredients to every dish and even the history of where they originated. I was impressed. What started out as an escape from the office in a spur-of-the-moment late lunch proved to be a perfect haven from my frazzled nerves. After a glass of Retsina, I was transported to a small oasis of Opa — the Greek art of enjoyment — followed by the best salad of my life. No joke.

As it turns out, the risto has a new owner from Canada,Zareh, who treated me to a Greek coffee at the end of my meal and told me to come back for live music on Valentine’s Day, the day of his official Grand Opening. I’m getting my sirtaki on and getting ready for the event!

Watermelon Salad

Kidding aside, when I try a new restaurant for the first time I typically order the most obscure thing on the menu or something I have never had. Well, at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Burbank, I came across something strange: a watermelon salad. Never heard of that before, so I ordered. What appeared was an elegantly served bed of crisp greens with a row of fresh watermelon topped with Feta cheese, balsamic vinaigrette (with a hint of honey) and beet shavings. I braced for the worst at first bite only to delight at the perfect melding of so many diverse layers. I’ve been back since to try the more staple offers with equal delight. I highly recommend!

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Sepulveda.
People found this by searching for: My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Menu, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Burbank Ca, My Greek Fat Restaurant In Burbank, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Burbank, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Burbank, Ca, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant In Burbank Menu, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Burbank Yelp, and Mi And My Greek Fat Restaurant.

Morton's, The Steakhouse