Call 4564 W Walnut St
Garland, TX 75042-5143

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Great people sheerie is the nicest lady I know. I've been going every Friday for the past nine months"
"Good food"
"Good food, nice atmosphere, open late"
Cons
"Every now and then there will be a group of obnoxious teenagers in the but they aren't that bad"
"Open at 5pm"
"I do not know"
Comments
"Xo and deep fried pork chops, dry stir fry flat noodles are the best"
"Bring friends, open late!"

Chinese

My Canh Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/25/2013 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/02/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/04/2013 - A diner from Hurst, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/26/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 12/06/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/12/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/01/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food, nice atmosphere, open late'
    Cons: 'I do not know'
    Comments: 'Bring friends, open late!'
  • 10/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/10/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
    Cons: 'Open at 5pm'
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/29/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great people sheerie is the nicest lady I know. I've been going every Friday for the past nine months'
    Cons: 'Every now and then there will be a group of obnoxious teenagers in the but they aren't that bad'
    Comments: 'Xo and deep fried pork chops, dry stir fry flat noodles are the best'
  • 06/30/2015 - A diner from Richardson, TX tried it.
Yen China Cafe

Chinese in Coomer Creek

Joe's Pizza Pasta & Subs

Pizza in Springpark

Egg Roll Cafe

Chinese in Apollo Arapaho And Camelot

My Canh Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: My Canh Garland, My Canh Chinese Restaurant Garland, My Canh Chinese Restaurant, Mi Canh Dallas, My Canh Chinese Restaurant Menu, Mycanhrestaurantgarland, My Canh Restaurant Menu, My Cahn Dallas, and My Canh Garland Menu.