Call 523 Se Grand Ave
Portland, OR 97214-2214
Neighborhoods: Buckman

Cuisine: American, Beer, Coffee

My Father's Place is a American, Beer, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

My Father's Place 5.0
June 25, 2012

Nasty, grimy, punk bar that's loud, full of kids, bad food and horrible lighting. Yeeeeaaaahahhhhhh that's the real deal. I like to play pool there and get back in touch with my badass roots.
My Father's Place 1.0
August 20, 2011

Horrible service with death threats from a hipster bartender

Horrible service from a dramatic male bartender. This guy was out of line and shouldn't be allowed to work with the public. I was coming to My Fathers Place every weekend, but no longer. The bartender last Saturday 8/13/11 was allowing his…
My Father's Place 5.0
July 14, 2011

This is my favorite hangout spot in Portland.

The title says it all. Great food, strong drinks, friendly staff, trivia, pool... Couldn't ask for more!

American Beer Drinks

My Father's Place  Restaurant Reviews

My Father's Place is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: My Father's Place Portland Menu, My Father's Place Menu, My Fathers Place Portland, Or Breakfast, My Father's Place Portland, My Fathers Place Portland, My Father's Place Portland Or, and My Father's Place Menu Portland.