Mythos

718-357-6596

196-29 Northern Blvd ( )

Bayside, NY 11361

Neighborhoods: Bayside

Tags: Greek, Parking, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, French, Mediterranean, and American
  • 88 dishes entered by diners at Mythos

Reviews for Mythos

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by robit1
Mythos

4.0

An establishment of contrast!

Our entrance was met by a man that really, should have taken the night off. Not a smile and believe me when I say, “not welcoming”. Irregardless the decor alone over came the lack of hospitality. Our server very quickly made us forget the issue. Her product knowledge was 100% and her demeanor just added to the fact that we were ordering just what we wanted. We had the 3 appetizers and 3 main courses. In hind sight, one appetizer shared and 3 main courses would have been perfect. The portions, not gargantuan were still very very filling and we left with 2 doggie bags. to close this up I’ll just talk money. $80.00 bill I thought was more then fair, 1/2 a carafe of house wine , 3 appetizers 3 main courses. Fair deal for a good meal!

Mythos is located near the cities of Oakland Gardens, Douglaston, Bayside Hills, Little Neck, and Beechhurst.
People found this by searching for: Mythos Menu Bayside, Mythos Bayside Ny, Mythosrestaurant196northernblvd, Mythos I Bayside, Mythos Restaurant Flushing Ny, Mythos In Baysid Northern Blvd, Mythos Bayside, Mythos Restaurant Bayside Ny, and Mythos Restaurant Bayside.

Buddy's Kosher Delicatessen