4.0 rating over 1 review
Call 196-29 Northern Blvd
Bayside, NY 11361
Neighborhoods: Bayside

Cuisine: Greek, Private Parties, Buffet

Pros
"Amazing food & hospitality "
Cons
"Only con might be the parking situation- but nothing too bad!"
robit1 photo

robit1

Toronto, ON
Mythos 4.0

An establishment of contrast!

Our entrance was met by a man that really, should have taken the night off. Not a smile and believe me when I say, “not welcoming”. Irregardless the decor alone over came the lack of hospitality. Our server very quickly made us forget the issue. Her product knowledge was 100% and her demeanor just added to the fact that we were ordering just what we wanted. We had the 3 appetizers and 3 main courses. In hind sight, one appetizer shared and 3 main courses would have been perfect. The portions, not gargantuan were still very very filling and we left with 2 doggie bags. to close this up I’ll just talk money. $80.00 bill I thought was more then fair, 1/2 a carafe of house wine , 3 appetizers 3 main courses. Fair deal for a good meal!

Greek Wheelchair accessible Private Parties

Mythos   Restaurant Reviews

Mythos is located near the cities of Oakland Gardens, Douglaston, Bayside Hills, Little Neck, and Beechhurst.
People found this by searching for: Mythos Menu Bayside, Mythos Bayside Ny, Mythos Testaurant Bayside Ny, Mythos Restaurant Flushing Ny, Mythos In Baysid Northern Blvd, Mythos Restaurant Bayside Menu, Mythos Bayside Menu, Mythos Restaurant Bayside, and Mythos Bayside.