Neighborhoods: Bayside
Cuisine: Greek, Private Parties, Buffet

"Amazing food & hospitality "
"Only con might be the parking situation- but nothing too bad!"
robit1 photo

Toronto, ON

An establishment of contrast!

Our entrance was met by a man that really, should have taken the night off. Not a smile and believe me when I say, “not welcoming”. Irregardless the decor alone over came the lack of hospitality. Our server very quickly made us forget the issue. Her product knowledge was 100% and her demeanor just added to the fact that we were ordering just what we wanted. We had the 3 appetizers and 3 main courses. In hind sight, one appetizer shared and 3 main courses would have been perfect. The portions, not gargantuan were still very very filling and we left with 2 doggie bags. to close this up I’ll just talk money. $80.00 bill I thought was more then fair, 1/2 a carafe of house wine , 3 appetizers 3 main courses. Fair deal for a good meal!

Greek Wheelchair accessible Private Parties

Mythos   Restaurant Reviews

• 08/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Amazing food & hospitality '
    Cons: 'Only con might be the parking situation- but nothing too bad!'
  • 05/26/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Mythos is located near the cities of Oakland Gardens, Douglaston, Bayside Hills, Little Neck, and Beechhurst.
People found this by searching for: Mythos Restaurant Flushing Ny, Mythos Restaurant Flushing Ny Menu, Mythos In Baysid Northern Blvd, Mythos Menu Bayside, Mythos Bayside, Mythos Bayside Ny, Mythos Restaurant Bayside, and Mythos Restaurant.