Call 2202 Orange Ave Ne
Neighborhoods: Eastgate

Cuisine: Chinese

April 3, 2013

Ever open?

I have never seen this place open? They are suppose to be open for lunch, then close and then open again for dinner... how do they make any money??
June 17, 2012

I have never written a review like this before, but I thought is was really important for me to warn people to stay away from this restaurant. I ordered food there for delivery, and I thought the quality of it was less than satisfactory.…
November 6, 2010

GROSS

only one word GROSS we found some type of bug in are food we never went back but my grandma did and she had the same thing happen

Chinese Good For Kids Takeout

Nanjing Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/30/2013 - A diner from Roanoke, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/08/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Nanjing Restaurant is located near the cities of Rivermont and Vinton.
People found this by searching for: Nanjing Restaurant Menu, Nanjing Menu Roanoke Va, Nanjing Roanoke Menu, Nanjing Roanoke Va, Nanjing, Nanjing Roanoke Va Menu, Nanjing Restaurant Roanoke Va Menu, and Nanjing Roanoke Va Reviews.