201-445-2860

14 West Prospect Street ( )

Waldwick, NJ 07463

Description: Natale's Pizzeria & Catering is a Pizza, Pizzeria, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.
Tags: Pizza, Good For Kids, Takeout, Pizzeria, Italian, Pasta, Subs, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Natale's Pizzeria & Catering

Reviews for Natale's Pizzeria & Catering

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by brianr2

Over 30 Years of Serving @ Natale's Pizzeria

Natale’s Pizzeria is a long standing restaurant in the Waldwick community. It has been in operation since 1980 and it’s evident they know how to please the customers. A lot of it has to do with the great food but it also has to do with the great customer service.

One of things I have found out over the years is my intolerance to gluten. I can’t eat many of the things that I have enjoyed eating in the past but Natale’s has made it just a bit easier for me. There is 12" gluten free pizza with my name on it that has all the taste that I enjoy without all the bad things for my body. It’s a wonder for me and I can share in a meal with my family. The gluten free pizza costs a bit more at $13.95 but it’s worth it and still quite reasonable. A plain pie is only $2.00 less. Other selections include Sicilian, white, or whole wheat pizza.

The specials are what bring the people in droves. Every day is a good special to take advantage of during the week. From Monday to Thursday, a large cheese pizza will cost only $9.30 but you need to pick it up for this price. There are other specials as well.
• Monday: Hero special for only $4.95
• Tuesday: 25% off all appetizers
• Wednesday: $1.00 off any focaccia sandwich or wrap
• Thursday: 25% off all salads
• Weekend pasta special: $5.25 or $8.55 (with meatballs or sausage)

Coupons are also available on its website for further discounts.

There is a lot on the menu that everyone will enjoy. I only wish that it was developed into a full restaurant instead of the counter and stools in the place. That would mean major expansion and perhaps relocation. I’m just glad Natale’s is around and provides amazing food.

Heck yeah!

My only complaint about Natale’s is that they don’t expand to a full sized restaurant for dining in. Love this place!

Chicken parm

I wishbthey had sesame semolina bread but it really is amazing. Awesome sauce!

April 21, 2011

I LOVE NATALE'S PIZZA!

I LOVE Natales! Everything on the menu is outstanding! The prices are fair and the portions are right on! I've been going there for over 15 years and have never been dissappointed. All the workers there are very nice- so everything…

Natale's Pizzeria & Catering is located near the cities of Ho Ho Kus, Saddle River, Midland Park, Allendale, and Ridgewood.
People found this by searching for: Natalie's Pizza Waldwick Nj, Natales Pizza Waldwick Nj, Natale's Pizza Waldwick Nj, Natales Pizza Waldwick, Natales Gluten Free Pizza Nj, Natales Waldwick Menu, Natalies Pizza Waldwick Nj, and Natalie's Pizza Waldwick Nj Menu.

Roma Restaurant & Pizza