4.8 rating over 1 review
Call 358 E 57th St
New York, NY 10022-2906
Neighborhoods: Midtown East

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Neary's Pub is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Wonderful service. Old school menu items, nothing creative or interesting, but perfectly executed and delicious every time."
"Mr. Neary himself!"
Cons
Comments
"No"
BigOEM photo

BigOEM

Neptune, NJ
Neary's Pub 5.0

Neary's Restaurant, 57th St, NYC

Neary’s is a restaurant where you can go and enjoy a great meal or a great conversation at the bar. My meal began with a salad with great blue cheese dressing. I ordered the lamb chops and they were extraordinary. The taste is difficult to describe as you enjoy each bite. I thought I was back in my youth with the mint jelly and baked potato that came with the chops. Dessert was rice pudding, just like your mother used to make, with cream(real) poured over top. Without fail I have to finish off the meal with the Irish coffee, no fake cream with green sprinkles, just ice cold cream to sip the hot coffee and irish whiskey through. The staff couldn’t be friendlier and when my friends travel to NYC I always recommend Neary’s. No one has been upset yet and I don’t anticipate they will be in the future.

American Catering Dinner
Sun-Sat 12:00PM - 01:00AM

Neary's Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Neary's Pub is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Neary's Menu, Neary's Pub Nyc, Neary's Pub Menu, Neary's New York, Neary's Restaurant 57th Street, Neary's Pub, Neary's Restaurant Nyc, and Neary's Pub New York.