New Asia Express Restaurant

474 Lexington Pkwy S
St Paul, MN 55105

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Every time you order they charge you more even id its the one item. They are rude to the point of not showing up waited 2 hours and they never showed up"
Cons
"Slow service disrespectful thieves "
Comments
"Do not eat here"
jmand86 photo

jmand86

Saint Paul, MN
New Asia Express Restaurant 4.0

My Failsafe Chinese

I was one of New Asia’s first regular customers – so much that the owner knew my and my fiance by first names. They have always been my failsafe Chinese take out place since they’ve opened up.
I’ll have to agree that their service has taken a serious dive in the past year or so, especially when you order over the phone – I’ve had the wrong item delivered also.
But they’re food is cheap, tasty, and I’ve always had very fresh food.

C6 Lomein Dinner

Every lomein I have I compare it to New Asia’s lomein! Its so good!!!

NewAsiaSucks photo

NewAsiaSucks

Saint Paul, MN
New Asia Express Restaurant 1.0

Horrible Customer Service

After being loyal customers to New Asia for over two years, I will no longer, ever, order from them again. After placing our order today, to have the wrong items delivered, and then to be hung up on continuously while calling New Asia to get the correct items delivered to us.

Sure their food is cheap, and it isn’t bad, but to me customer service goes along way. If you are desperate for some cheap Chow Mein, go for it, order. But, don’t be surprised when you get Egg Foo Young instead, and told it was your own fault and then hung up on.

Asian Chinese

New Asia Express Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Every time you order they charge you more even id its the one item. They are rude to the point of not showing up waited 2 hours and they never showed up'
    Cons: 'Slow service disrespectful thieves '
    Comments: 'Do not eat here'
  • 03/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
New Asia Express Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: New Asia Express, New Asia St Paul, New Asia Lexington, New Asia Restaurant St. Paul, New Asia St Paul Menu, Asia Express St.Paul Mn Skyway, New Asia Express Saint Paul, and New Asia St. Paul.