Call 474 Lexington Pkwy S
St Paul, MN 55105

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Every time you order they charge you more even id its the one item. They are rude to the point of not showing up waited 2 hours and they never showed up"
Cons
"Slow service disrespectful thieves "
Comments
"Do not eat here"
jmand86 photo

jmand86

Saint Paul, MN
New Asia Express Restaurant 4.0

My Failsafe Chinese

I was one of New Asia’s first regular customers – so much that the owner knew my and my fiance by first names. They have always been my failsafe Chinese take out place since they’ve opened up.
I’ll have to agree that their service has taken a serious dive in the past year or so, especially when you order over the phone – I’ve had the wrong item delivered also.
But they’re food is cheap, tasty, and I’ve always had very fresh food.

C6 Lomein Dinner

Every lomein I have I compare it to New Asia’s lomein! Its so good!!!

NewAsiaSucks photo

NewAsiaSucks

Saint Paul, MN
New Asia Express Restaurant 1.0

Horrible Customer Service

After being loyal customers to New Asia for over two years, I will no longer, ever, order from them again. After placing our order today, to have the wrong items delivered, and then to be hung up on continuously while calling New Asia to get the correct items delivered to us.

Sure their food is cheap, and it isn’t bad, but to me customer service goes along way. If you are desperate for some cheap Chow Mein, go for it, order. But, don’t be surprised when you get Egg Foo Young instead, and told it was your own fault and then hung up on.

New Asia Express Restaurant 3.0
September 5, 2011

Good price; Ok food

This food is not terrible but then again I have tried many better Asian restaurants being that I am a Chinese food fanatic. I have never had anything in my food like some other reviews have stated and I get good service. FYI there is a…

Asian Chinese

New Asia Express Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Wabasha Deli & Cafe

Deli in West Side

Lulu's Deli

Fast Food in Merrlam Park

Bennett's Chop & Railhouse

Steak in West 7th

New Asia Express Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: New Asia St Paul, New Asia Lexington, New Asia Restaurant St. Paul, New Asia St Paul Menu, New Asia St. Paul, New Asia Express Saint Paul, New Asia Express, and Asia Express St.Paul Mn Skyway.