262-521-2855

310 W Saint Paul Ave ( )

Waukesha, WI 53188-5174

Description: New China Express is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Delivery, Chinese, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Thai, Seafood, Chicken, and Service
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at New China Express

Reviews for New China Express

Delivery Time HORRIBLE

The food was over 30 minutes late from the estimated delivery time. Their website says 45 minutes and it showed up an hour and a half later. When I called the restaurant to ask where my order was, the child that answered the phone could only say sorry and barely spoke english. On top of that she argued with me that the website said 55 minutes – they were already 10 minutes past the 55 minutes. When I asked when my food would be delivered, I was told in the next 30 minutes. I hung up and said I want my food in 15 minutes or I’m cancelling my order. They showed up within the 15 minutes, but the food did not look appetizing at all…. Needless to say, I will NOT be ordering from this sink hole again!

Vegatable Lo Mein

Looks like dog food and had an obnoxious amount of white sauce on the noodles – I threw it away – couldn’t even stand the smell….

Beef & Broccoli

Ok, but a SUPER SMALL serving.

3.0

Sometimes very good, sometimes extreme excess of oil

The food can be some of the best around, however, often the food is dripping with gross amounts of oil. If you watch the cooking around the counter from where you order you can see why. Usually the food into the wok is preceded by a hefty ladle of oil; far more than is needed for wok cooking. I keep coming back after long absences hoping for better, but it usually disappoints.

January 17, 2007

GREAT TAKE OUT CHINESE FOOD AND SERVICE

Great food and service,The lady running things is wonderful . As I have done both take out and delivery while at work,that service is great too. . The main delivery guy does a great job

New China Express is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula, Vernon, Pewaukee, New Berlin, and Brookfield.
People found this by searching for: New China Express Waukesha Wi Menu, China Express Waukesha, New China Express Waukesha Menu, New China Express, China Express Menu, New China Express Menu, New China Express Waukesha, New China Express Waukesha Wi, and New China Express Waukesha,Wi.

1c2927c7442e6df9cc957c417d760729