New China Express

310 W Saint Paul Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188-5174

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

New China Express is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I've been a manager before and this is the worst food I ever ate I'm also asain sad to say please don't eat there!!!"
Cons
"Sweet and sour is boring, noodles are soggy, delivery takes over an hour for 2 miles. This place is a joke. Their crab Rangoon are basically fried wontons"
Comments
"Golden Gate is by far better "
"I love the chicken fried rice and the beef with broccoli"
heyyou5210 photo

heyyou5210

Milwaukee, WI
New China Express 1.0

Delivery Time HORRIBLE

The food was over 30 minutes late from the estimated delivery time. Their website says 45 minutes and it showed up an hour and a half later. When I called the restaurant to ask where my order was, the child that answered the phone could only say sorry and barely spoke english. On top of that she argued with me that the website said 55 minutes – they were already 10 minutes past the 55 minutes. When I asked when my food would be delivered, I was told in the next 30 minutes. I hung up and said I want my food in 15 minutes or I’m cancelling my order. They showed up within the 15 minutes, but the food did not look appetizing at all…. Needless to say, I will NOT be ordering from this sink hole again!

Vegatable Lo Mein

Looks like dog food and had an obnoxious amount of white sauce on the noodles – I threw it away – couldn’t even stand the smell….

Beef & Broccoli

Ok, but a SUPER SMALL serving.

jsabatke photo

jsabatke

Waukesha, WI
New China Express 3.0

Sometimes very good, sometimes extreme excess of oil

The food can be some of the best around, however, often the food is dripping with gross amounts of oil. If you watch the cooking around the counter from where you order you can see why. Usually the food into the wok is preceded by a hefty ladle of oil; far more than is needed for wok cooking. I keep coming back after long absences hoping for better, but it usually disappoints.

Delivery Chinese Parking

New China Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/16/2013 - A diner from Kenosha, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 10/21/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'I love the chicken fried rice and the beef with broccoli'
  • 07/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/11/2014 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I've been a manager before and this is the worst food I ever ate I'm also asain sad to say please don't eat there!!!'
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Sweet and sour is boring, noodles are soggy, delivery takes over an hour for 2 miles. This place is a joke. Their crab Rangoon are basically fried wontons'
    Comments: 'Golden Gate is by far better '
  • 04/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
New China Express is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Waukesha China Express Menu Take Out, New China Express Menu, New China Express Waukesha Wi, New China Express Waukesha Menu, China Express Waukesha, China Express Menu Waukesha Wi, New China Express Waukesha, and New China Express Waukesha Wi Menu.