New China House

4.0 rating over 1 review
736 S Broad St
Lititz, PA 17543-2806

Cuisine: Chinese

Pros
"They stole my credit card # and took my hard earned $. I bet they didn't even know I was a regular customer who used to love coming there when it wasn't even in my area, I would even tip them when I could, I'm so disappointed and hurt"
Dynamyk photo

Dynamyk

Lancaster, PA
New China House 4.0

My favorite for take out.

We like this place pretty much only for take out, not that there’s really a big choice. They do have a few seats, but that’s no really their specialty. It’s not exactly the most authentic Chinese food, however it does taste really good.
They are fast and tasty.

Special Fried Rice

Yummy.

General Tso's Chicken

I can eat tons of this.

Sweet and Sour Chicken

Unique; thick sauce with pineapple and pickles in the mix. Yummy.

Chinese Takeout

New China House  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/18/2013 - A diner from Quakertown, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They stole my credit card # and took my hard earned $. I bet they didn't even know I was a regular customer who used to love coming there when it wasn't even in my area, I would even tip them when I could, I'm so disappointed and hurt'
  • 12/24/2013 - A diner from Lititz, PA tried it.
  • 11/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
New China House is located near the cities of Brunnerville and Rothsville.
People found this by searching for: New China House Lititz Pa Menu, New China House Menu Lititz Pa, New China House Lititz Menu, New China House Lititz Pa, Old China House Lititz Pa, New China House, Lititz Pa, New China House, and New China House Lititz.