New China Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

New China Restaurant is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Bowen2511 photo

Guntersville, AL

Worst experience with new china

The last time I ate at new china it was bland so today November 20 2015 we thought we would give them one more shot because the fort payne new china is so good.the fried rice was cooked in old greasy very greasy rice with bad taste that was one batch with bland beef and broccoli .the other was a so called general tso chicken with pork fried rice .well on the pork fried rice it wasn’t fried it was steamed and the added pork cubes.nasty nasty food .oh yes and the egg rolls were freezer burnt I think they need a board of health review and fire the cook and get a real good cook or they will go out of bussiness. I give no stars in fact they should be negative 5 star’s.

202. Pork Fried Rice

Grease was old in one batch the other batch wasn’t even fried they cut corners and gave us steamed rice mixed with pork cubes

1003. Chow Mein Noodles

It was terrible something was rotten made me sick

Chinese Asian Delivery

New China Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/22/2015 - A diner from Albertville, AL tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Guntersville Al, New China Guntersville Menu, New China Guntersville Al Menu, New China Menu Guntersville Al, New China Menu Guntersville Alabama, New China Albertville Menu, and New China Guntersville Al.