517-333-7100

1020 Trowbridge Rd ( )

East Lansing, MI 48823

Neighborhoods: Michigan State University

Description: New Dynasty Buffet - Oodles of Noodles is a Chinese, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Dinner, Lunch, Cafe, Asian, Noodle Bar, Delivery, Good for groups, Cheap Eats, and Japanese
  • 1 dish entered by diners at New Dynasty Buffet - Oodles of Noodles

Reviews for New Dynasty Buffet - Oodles of Noodles

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by jaxon08

3.0

Hey, Jaxon8

My job is to make sure the restaurant is up to snuff. I take negative reports very seriously. I looked for your order and couldn’t find anything that matched. Also couldn’t find the Campus Foods order sheet that had your items on it.

Are you sure you’ve got the right place? If so, we’d like to find out so that whatever happened to you doesn’t happen again. You, or anyone else that needs or wants to, can contact me directly at the following email address: [email protected]

For others, there’s a whole new world of entertainment as well as our luncheon buffet which draws nearly a hundred people and our Friday night seafood buffet. We also have casual dining in the Bamboo Room.

Keep letting us know how we’re doing so we can be as good as a restaurant should be.

Sweet and sour pork special and Empres Shrimp with pan fried noodles

I’ll put the restaurant at three stars until we know and can prove we’re better!

Terrible Chinese

What a waste of money!!! We ordered through campus foods, the wait was long only to be terrible disappointed by the food. Our spicy shrimp plate combined old shrimp with fresh, (a couple decent bites then the rest had to be spitted out), our sweet and sour pork came deconstructed so we were able to see the low grade quality (really dry and old) of the pork. All the sauces tasted the same, and the last bite I took, maybe gag. Seriously!! Not worth getting sick!!!

Sweet and sour pork special and Empres Shrimp with pan fried noodles

Terrible. Clear combination of old and new food, pan fried noodles came in a watery sauce, not noodles more like soup. Pork was stale and tough. never ordering from here again

New Dynasty Buffet - Oodles of Noodles is located near the cities of Lansing Twp, Durant, and Okemos.
People found this by searching for: Oodles Of Noodles E Lansing, New Dynasty Buffet East Lansing, Oodles Of Noodles Bamboo Menu East Lansing, New Dynasty Buffet Okemos Mi, Oodles Of Noodles East Lansing Menu, Oodles Of Noodles Buffet East Lansing, Oodles Of Noodles East Lansing, Oodles Of Noodles Michigan, and Oodles Of Noodles And New Dynasty Buffet.

Featured in East Lansing