New England Pizza

3.8 rating over 1 review

508-675-7100

345 Robeson St ( )

Fall River, MA 02720-5231

Description: New England Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.
Tags: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs, Delivery, New England Pizza, Delicious, Terrible Cumstomer Service, and Online Ordering
  • 7 dishes entered by diners at New England Pizza

Reviews for New England Pizza

New England Pizza

4.0

Allergy

I always order from New England Pizza in Fall River, Ma. Either from home or work. Food is always delicious. Until tonight I was a devoted customer. When I called this evening I ordered a calzone without cheese. The person that answered told me they were unable to do that because it would burn. I had informed him that I had ordered it before, he put me on hold and reviewed my past delivery orders and proceeded to tell me I never ordered that. I was offended. Basically calling me a liar. I wasn’t ordering that way to be difficult, I ordered it that way because of an allergy. I cant believe he second guessed me. I know what I have eaten in the past. Totally disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Calzone

If you have any kind of food allergy don’t bother ordering from here.

People found this by searching for: New England Pizza Fall River, New England Pizza Fall River Menu, New England Pizza Menu Fall River Ma, New England Pizza In Fall River, New England Pizza Fall River Ma, New England Pizza Robeson St, New England House Of Pizza Fall River, New England Pizza Menu, and New England Pizza Fall River Ma Menu.

Fall River Grill
Lusitano Restaurant
Friendly's
Quang's Kitchen

Nearby Restaurants

Link to New England Pizza

New England Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  90%  Food:  95%  Service:  95%  Ambiance:  85%
Pros
  •  "Quick food, good prices very clean and friendly. "
  •  "Delicious food,quick delivery, reasonable prices "
  •  "Chicken pizza "
  •  "Friendly people good food :)"
Cons
  •  "None"
  •  "Nothing"
  •  "None"