219-865-8787

1052 Joliet St ( )

Dyer, IN 46311-1939

Description: New Garden Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Chinese
  • 215 dishes entered by diners at New Garden Chinese Restaurant

Pros

• "Very good food! love the combination LoMein! Very delicious and yummy... Will order again!"

Reviews for New Garden Chinese Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by DyerBob
New Garden Chinese Restaurant

A restaurant with no taste guarantee???

1. Decor – hasn’t been updated since the 70’s. They have a Sony CRT television setting atop a Zenith CRT television as entertainment. 2. The service is awful. They told me 25 minutes; it was 45 minutes. 3. The food is horrible! My wife and I are the least picky eaters and this stuff was inedible. I chose General Tso’s chicken because it is pretty standard no matter where you go, and my wife had Mushroom Chicken. The General Tso’s was in big chicken-strip type chunks, covered a nasty gravy (like you would put on mashed potatoes), and had zero spice. The mushroom chicken was also in a thick gravy paste and tasted like it was slathered in fish juice. 4. I called and politely asked if they would return my money if I brought the food back. They told me that the taste was not reason enough for the return; it’s not their fault that I didn’t like the recipe. I told them that if it were any traditional American restaurant, the food would be immediately substituted and/or my money returned. They refused. 5. We later saw a disclaimer in the menu that “No returns due to taste.” A restaurant that doesn’t guarantee the taste of their food – even if it’s completely inedible – why in the world would you go here?

General Tsos Chicken

Best Chinese in Tri town area

Freshest food- great taste.
New Garden has been here for years- still the best Chinese in Dyer. Tried them all. This place has the best Shrimp fried rice and egg rolls
Take out only-

Jumbo Shrimp And Chicken w. Mixed Veg

Best shrimp and chicken.
Tried the Jumbo shrimp w/chicken dinner- Excellent.

October 13, 2012

1. Decor - hasn't been updated since the 70's. They have a Sony CRT television setting atop a Zenith CRT television as entertainment. 2. The service is awful. They told me 25 minutes; it was 45 minutes. 3. The food is horrible! My wife and…

New Garden Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Sauk Village and Lynwood.
People found this by searching for: New Garden Chinese Restaurant Dyer In, New Thai Chinese Joliet St Dyer Indiana, New Garden Chinese Restaurant Dyer, New Garden Chinese Dyer, New Garden Chinese Restaurant Menu, New Garden Dyer, New Garden Chinese Rest In Dyer, Chinese Restaurants Near Dyer In., and Chinese Restaurants In Dyer In.

Cold Stone Creamery