New Imperial Chinese Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

New Imperial Chinese Buffet is a Chinese, Asian, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Johnsp photo

Springboro, PA

Ate there last night with wife, 2 grandsons and one of their friends. Grandsons 3, 8 and friend 9. The tab was $40.23. Anyone over 7 is charged as an adult. As if 8 and 9 year old children can eat adult quantities. What a rip off. There was very little there that a child would find appetizing and so it was with our kids. They tried several different things but the food didn’t taste good, wasn’t warm. The dumpling soup and egg roll was my starter. Soup was good and fairly hot. Egg roll was cold. Could not finish the egg roll. Next tried a shrimp, lobster meat, onion slices and mushroom plate heated on the wok. The lady didn’t know what she was doing. Asked me for spice and I replied “Garlic”. She pointed at it and then proceeded to put the food on the wok without ANY seasoning. When I took it back to the table, it was warm at best and some of the food was still cool and raw. You get the picture. Under cooked, under heated and over priced. We will never go back!!!!!!!!!

Grill use was horrible. Dish of shrimp, lobster meat, onions and mushrooms was undercooked and warm, at best.
Bus trays were full when we got there and untouched when we left.
Place needs new owners and new management.
Staff is very unfriendly.

Chinese Delivery Asian

New Imperial Chinese Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Delivery Meadville Pa, New Imperial Chinese Buffet Meadville, Mew Imperial Chinese Meadville, Menus Meadville, New Imperial Chinese Buffet, Chinese Reasturant In Plaza In Meadville, and Imperial China Meadville.