New Orleans Poboy and Gyros

225-291-5408

11806 Coursey Blvd ( )

Baton Rouge, LA 70816-4403

Neighborhoods: Shenandoah

Description: New Orleans Poboy and Gyros is a Poboys, Sandwiches, and Creole restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Poboys, Sandwiches, Creole, Cajun, Reasonable Pricing, Spaghetti, Gyros, Daily Specials, Food, and Greek
  • 1 dish entered by diners at New Orleans Poboy and Gyros
  • 1 user wants to eat at New Orleans Poboy and Gyros
  • 1 user loves New Orleans Poboy and Gyros

Reviews for New Orleans Poboy and Gyros

New Orleans Poboy and Gyros

something for EVERYONE, best in town

I have been to New Orleans Poyboy and Gyros many many times. I have NEVER been disappointed with my food or the service. I have tried several menu items and have 2 top favorites. The Gyros sandwich or platter is the best in all of Baton Rouge. I have been to many other so called “greek food” resturaunts, and N.O.P.G. puts them all to shame. The meat is mouth watering and so tender. It is cooked to PERFECTION. I eat there and order that about once a week. The other favorite of mine is the daily specials, when it is spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs taste just like my grandmothers. I have never had any as good as hers until I tried the ones at N.O.P.G., they are full of flavor, tender (cooked to perfection) and you get a large order, way to much to eat just once, you will have leftovers for supper or lunch the next day. I have tried many other items and they are all wonderful, but the two I have reviewed for you are my very FAVORITE. If you don’t try this place you will be missing out on one of the best kept secrets. Much love and appreciation to the owner and his wonderful and helpful staff. I intend to keep coming as long as your doors are open.

and gyros platter with drink

The gyros sandwich is huge, it can feed two people easily. It is the best gyros I have ever had. The daily specials are wonderful and reasonably priced, my favorite of this is the spaghetti and meatballs. YUMMO!

February 10, 2010

Awesome Shrimp Poboy!

The food is good and won't break the bank. I've always had a good experience when eating there. I mostly eat there for lunch (burgers and poboys), but their prices remain the same from lunch to dinner.\r \r Owners are nice.

New Orleans Poboy and Gyros is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: New Orleans Po Boys Baton Rouge Coursey, New Orleans Po Boys Baton Rouge, New Orleans Po Boy Shop Coursey, New Orleans Po Boy Baton Rouge, New Orleans Po Boy In Baton Rouge La, New Orleans Poboys And Gyros Menu, New Orleans Poboy And Gyros, New Orleans Poboys Baton Rouge, and New Orleans Poboys And Gyros Baton Rouge.

Jay's Bar-B-Q
Stroubes Chophouse
Izzo's Illegal Burrito
Hunan Chinese Restaurant
Tsunami Sushi

Loves New Orleans Poboy and Gyros (1)

Link to New Orleans Poboy and Gyros

New Orleans Poboy and Gyros  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  75%