New York Grill

65-16 Myrtle Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385

Neighborhoods: Glendale
Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Breakfast

New York Grill is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Visited this diner today...my husband and I sat down and placed our order..after waiting more than 20 minutes for a simple breakfast meal I inquired with the waitress who shrugged me off without asking the cook for a status of the order...as I sat there I"
Cons
"Everything attitude service unprofessional "
Comments
"Went to Glendale Diner and was eating my delicious BLT in less than five minutes."
lysexy photo

lysexy

Corona, NY
New York Grill 5.0

exquiste!!

Food and service was excellent with one of the most attentive waitresses iv ever had ….thank you leslie :)

Grilled Pork Chops

Diner Accepts credit cards Dinner

New York Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/08/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Visited this diner today...my husband and I sat down and placed our order..after waiting more than 20 minutes for a simple breakfast meal I inquired with the waitress who shrugged me off without asking the cook for a status of the order...as I sat there I'
    Cons: 'Everything attitude service unprofessional '
    Comments: 'Went to Glendale Diner and was eating my delicious BLT in less than five minutes.'
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 04/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Mr Chen

Chinese in Ridgewood

Shiro of Japan

Japanese in Middle Village

Randy's Restaurant

Chinese in Ridgewood

New York Grill is located near the cities of Bushwick, Glendale, Maspeth, Middle Village, and Cypress Hills.
People found this by searching for: New York Grill Glendale Ny, New York Grill Diner Glendale, Ny Grill Glendale Ny, New York Grill 11385, New York Grill Glendale, Diners In Ridgewood Ny, New York Grill Glendale Menu, and Diner On Myrtle Ave And 65st In Glendale New York.