2.0 rating over 1 review
Call 1163 W Wooster Rd
Barberton, OH 44203-7246

Cuisine: Italian

Nick's Pizza is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing sooooo yummy"
"Chicken and Jo jos are awesome! The shop could definitely use a little Mr clean! "
"Pizza was not done they forgot my coleslaw! Took an hour for delivery when i called they told me there is nothing they could do unless i brought the pizza back thats why i had delivery I dont have a car! The lady was very rude when I called!!!"
"Hepatitus c made your food "
"Chickens the bomb and the garlic dip and baklava is awesome!!!"
"Good value. More toppings than most. They use far more cheese on a regular cheese pizza with toppings than any competitor."
"BEST HOT WINGS EVER!!!! THE PIZZA IS BY FAR THE BEST IN NORTHEAST OH."
"the pizza here is delicious. They put a ton of toppings on it, and the pizzas are very big... even though the price is a little higher it is definitely worth it"
Cons
"last two times have ordered chicken cold and VERY DRIED OUT but took an hour was it left over and recooked? "
"Someone with more respect for people ordering "
"Hepatitus c makes your food"
"Looks dirty and dingy."
"CALZONES ARE THE WORST EVER!!!!"
Comments
"I've ordered from here alot! But don't think I will ever order from here again!!"
"Do you have hepatitus c now???? "
"#1 PIZZA AND WINGS IN TOWN!!! MARK TRILLOW IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THIS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF NICK'S..WHICH USED TO BE KASTLE PIZZA LOCATED BY MINUTE MART... THANK YOU MARK TRILLOW, YOU ARE A PIZZA LEGEND!!!!"
bcm photo

bcm

Barberton, OH
Nick's Pizza 2.0

chicken dinner

we ordered lunch for everyone here, the pizza was good I uess I got the chicken dinner…the chicken was over cooked and very bland…like no seasoning at all….the jojo’s weren’t to bad I guess.
definitely not worth 8 bucks. guess I’ll try another dish next time.

10. Chicken

over cooked, dry white meat, no flavor, small chicken

Italian Online Ordering Delivery

Nick's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Nick's Pizza is located near the cities of Norton and Red Oak.
People found this by searching for: Nicks Pizza, Nick's Pizza Barberton Ohio, Nicks Pizza Baberton, Nick's Pizza Barberton Ohio Menu, Nicks Pizza Barberton Ohio, Nick's Pizza Barberton Menu, Nicks Pizza Menu Barberton, Nicks Pizza Barberton, and Nick's Pizza Barberton.