2.0 rating over 1 review
Call 73 E Central St
Natick, MA 01760-3647

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Greek, Brunch

Nick's Restaurant & Ice Cream is a Ice Cream, Greek, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

AuntiYoyo photo

AuntiYoyo

Framingham, MA
Nick's Restaurant & Ice Cream 2.0

Overpriced and just okay

I was surprised that for a Greek restaurant that they offered things like Spaghetti & Meatballs and Chicken Parm.

I went with 4 friends and we all got items off their $9.95 value menu. I had the rolled sole w/ roast potatoes and green beans. The fish was dry but the potatoes were great. I got a total of 5 green beans.

One friend had the fried clams and said they were just okay.

Another had the lamb in sauce. She liked the lamb but thought the sauce tasted odd.

The last friend had Chicken Parm. The breaded chicken was a bit tough and the tomato sauce was disgusting. I guess Greek restaurants shouldn’t do Italian.

I ordered a mixed drink. It wasn’t large; maybe 6 or 7 ounces and cost (are you ready for this) $10.00 for one drink. That’s highway robbery.

The atmosphere was nice and the waitress great; but because of the food and drink prices, I wouldn’t go back.

Ice Cream Greek Delivery

Nick's Restaurant & Ice Cream  Restaurant Reviews

Nick's Restaurant & Ice Cream is located near the cities of , Hartford, Glenridge, Millis Clicquot, and Wellesley.
People found this by searching for: Nicks Natick, Nick's Restaurant Natick, Nicks Natick Ma, Nick's Restaurant Natick Ma, Nicks Ice Cream Ashland Reviews, Ice Cream Delivery Natick, Nicks In Natick Ma, Nick's Natick Ma, and Nicks Restaurant And Ice Cream Reviews Ashland.