Diner Survey Results
- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Nic's Restaurant and Martini Lounge, first by you?
Best Dishes at Nic's Restaurant and Martini Lounge
These dishes from the Nic's Restaurant and Martini Lounge menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
6 Oysters On The Half Shell (fanny Bay)
Braised Shorty Ribs
Belgian Pomme Frites
- Don a faux leopared coat and step into the Vodbox for ice-cold vodka sipping.
- One of the busiest happy hours in Beverly Hills, the lounge offer appetizers and drink specials from 5pm to 7pm. Throw a private party for eight or more during happy hour, and the restaurant will provide five appetizers for only $10 per person. Drinks not included.
- Donate a unique martini glass and receive one complimentary cocktail and a martini-making class for you and three friends.
- Every Monday night the restaurant offers $7 appetizers, $7 special martinis and $7 VodBox entry for first-timers. There's also a three-course prix-fixe menu for $21.
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 12:00AMFri-Sat 05:00PM - 02:00AM
Nic's Beverly Hills is the best kept secret in Beverly Hills. It's where celebs mingle quietly with the local crowd, it's the cheers bar with a martini attitude. Nic's features the VODBOX: a walk-in, drink-in exhibition freezer, showcasing the world's finest vodkas, hand selected by Larry Nicola the Vodkateur. Guests don faux fur coats while inside the VODBOX sipping vodka flights. Nic's Beverly Hills is the fusion of a modern supper club and a stylish, bohemian cocktail lounge that invites guests to enjoy an invigorating mix of flavorful contemporary American, Californian cuisine, artisan cocktails, an artistic interior decor and regular live entertainment in a lively, yet intimate atmosphere.
Link to Nic's Restaurant and Martini Lounge
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 06/20/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Oyster &live music'
- 09/01/2013 - A diner from Rancho Cucamonga, CA tried it and liked it.