205-252-5751

233 Finley Ave W ( )

Birmingham, AL 35204

Neighborhoods: Acipco-Finley

Tags: American, Seafood, Southern, Steak, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Nikis West

From CityGrid:

Operational since 1957, Niki's West Steak & Seafood Restaurant offers a range of food items. It serves a variety of starts, such as shrimp cocktail, oyster cocktail, crab claws, onion rings and fried mozzarella cheese sticks. The restaurant also offers shrimp and potato salads. Niki's West Steak & Seafood Restaurant s seafood dishes menu includes shrimp creole, fried whole fresh flounder, speckled trout almondine, stuffed deviled crabs and fresh scallops. Its dessert selection features Lemon Ice Box, Pecan and Cheesecake. The restaurant also provides bacon and eggs omelet, French toast and hot cakes. Niki's West Steak & Seafood Restaurant s menu also includes grilled tuna, grouper, scamp, Amberjake, grilled salmon speckled trout and stuffed deviled crabs..

• Breads

• Restaurants

Reviews for Nikis West

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Bad and racist

Me and my wife went to Nikis West and watched as the black line server explain every meat choice to the black lady in front of us, but when we got up there it was “what do you want what do you want” and we didnt answer quick enough he ask the person behind us. When we finally got our meat we were herded though line like cattle. they are by far the RUDEST people i have ever dealt with, the food was good,but not good enough to put up with the people that work there. I will never go back

4.0

Nikki's West

If you don’t mind croud noise and food line server screaming at you…then you will enjoy Nikki’s. The food is great. Greak baked chicken breast, veal, fried flounder, chicken livers, fried pork chops, fried green tomatoes, fried okra, succotash, NIKKI’S SLAW, and almost any vegatable you could think of……However, do not have the Kabobs…..very bad according to a close friend of mine. Very freindly service once you get out of the buffe t line. Otherwise, the guys at the buffet line are very annoying at best. I hate to be rushed.

Veal and gravy

Very good veal and gravy.

December 14, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!\r The food is very overpriced to be off of the Sysco delivery truck unloading everyday.\r The owners and cashiers are not nice at all.\r I drive out of my way to JOEL'S in Trussville. Now they know how to…

June 16, 2010

LACK OF DIVERSITY

GREAT HOMECOOKED FOOD

Nikis West is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Niki's West Lunch Menu, Nikki's West Cafeteria, Nikki's West Birmingham, Nikki West Birmingham Al, Niki's Birmingham, Nikki's Restaurant, Nikki's Restaurant Birmingham, Niki's West Menu, and Nikkis West.

Nikisweststeakandseafoodrestaurant_internet_1981186_g

Link to Nikis West

Nikis West  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  83%  Food:  92%  Service:  88%  Ambiance:  92%
Pros
  •  "Was served spoiled fish"
  •  "The food , service , atmosphere was excellent, clean women's bathroom. I walk with a Kane, I was assisted with my tray. I appreciate that they value these things, thank you"
  •  "No pros...I ordered the fried chicken breast, collard greens, and rutabegas.. The eve tables were sweet as if they were a died vegetables"
  •  "Food"
  •  "The food is always excellent. i have made this 275 mile drive a number of times to eat at this place. I find myself craving their collards and butter beans."
  •  "The line was fast but the servers need to aleast smile some not look so impersonal. The food was great, it made me forget about them"
  •  "Delish!"
Cons
  •  "A complete menu more visible. I went online and saw entrees I didn't know you served. Thank you"
  •  "The servers yelling "What do you want, What do you want is insane.. They barrel what do you want and won't let you respond and tell the what you want"
  •  "Feeling rushed very racist "
  •  "None"
  •  "When a customer is trying to decide what they want don't make them feel they need to rush to keep the line moving"
Comments
  •  "I spoke to a manager Rodney and he told me except for the broccoli, all VEGETABLES are cooked with sugar, I told him I couldn't eat the food because it was too too sweet!! He shrugged it off and left.."
  •  "Know what u want "