Call 14025 Manchester Rd

Cuisine: Japanese, Thai, Sushi

Nippon Tei 5.0
September 16, 2011

Best sushi in town

Nippon Tei was wonderful! I love sushi and have been trying restaurants around the city to find the best place to go. Well, so far it is Nippon Tei. Wow! I was amazed at the quality of the sushi. I always manage to order too much but…
Nippon Tei 3.0
June 13, 2011

Pretty good sushi in West County

I go here when I need a quick sushi-fix. It's not the "best" in the St Louis metro area, but it'll get the job done. I've read mixed reviews about the service, but they've always treated me well.
Nippon Tei 3.0
January 30, 2011

New Gratuity Policy

Our family of five has been dining at Nippon Tei for over six years now. The sushi has always be high quality and the atmosphere is nice.\r \r Unfortunately management has recently imposed a gratuity on the tab. Its about 18.5%. This…

Japanese OpenTable Good for groups

From OpenTable:

A Japanese proverb says that if you have a pleasant experience of eating something that you have not tasted before, your life will be lengthened by seventy-five days. One evening at a sushi bar could add years to your life.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Nippon Tei  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Nippon Tei is located near the cities of Akron, Winchester, Ballwin, Twin Oaks, and Town And Country.
People found this by searching for: Nippon Tei Sushi Manchester, Nippon Tei Menu, Nippon Tei Manchester Menu, Nippon Tei Manchester, Nippon Tei Sushi Description, Nippon Tei Sushi Menu Descriptions, and Nippon Tei.