No 1 Chinese Restaurant

605 Nash St ( )

Spring Hope, NC 27882-7873

Tags: Chinese and Chinese Take-Out
  • 745 dishes entered by diners at No 1 Chinese Restaurant

Overall: 85%    Food: 100%    Service: 85%    Ambiance: 80%
Pros

• "Great for take out!"
  • "Friendly and fast"

Reviews for No 1 Chinese Restaurant

No 1 Chinese Restaurant

Worst customer service ever

I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the dish was full of pieces of fried dough with a few small pieces of chicken here and there. I ended up mashing up a bunch pieces of fried dough trying to find chicken in the dish. There were six peanut-sized pieces of chicken in an entree full of fried dough.

I called and told the staff about the dish figuring I received the dregs of that batch of sesame chicken. They told me to bring it back and they would give me a lot of food. I drove the five miles back to the restaurant (we’re in a rural area), and instead of replacing the dish, they wanted to charge me. I decided I didn’t want any more food for them and requested my money back. They absolutely refused to refund my money, continually repeating that they have a no refund policy. It was now late in the evening and I was jilted on my food and money.

128. Sesame Chicken

Mostly fried dough

March 5, 2010

a

one of the better places for chinese takeout, the prices are good and the food tastes good and is fresh.

February 19, 2010

s

a good place to stop for chinese takeout, the food is made to order and you can call ahead to g uarantee it's ready when you get there.

People found this by searching for: No. 1 Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Spring Hope Nc, No.1 Spring Hope Nc, Spring Hope J N C Chinese Food, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Menu, No 1 Chinese Menu Spring Hope Nc, and Chinese No. 1 Meun In Spring Hope.

Nearby Restaurants