No 1 Chinese Restaurant

605 Nash St
Spring Hope, NC 27882-7873

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Great for take out!"
"Friendly and fast"
lovelyfoodie photo

lovelyfoodie

Spring Hope, NC
No 1 Chinese Restaurant 1.0

Worst customer service ever

I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the dish was full of pieces of fried dough with a few small pieces of chicken here and there. I ended up mashing up a bunch pieces of fried dough trying to find chicken in the dish. There were six peanut-sized pieces of chicken in an entree full of fried dough.

I called and told the staff about the dish figuring I received the dregs of that batch of sesame chicken. They told me to bring it back and they would give me a lot of food. I drove the five miles back to the restaurant (we’re in a rural area), and instead of replacing the dish, they wanted to charge me. I decided I didn’t want any more food for them and requested my money back. They absolutely refused to refund my money, continually repeating that they have a no refund policy. It was now late in the evening and I was jilted on my food and money.

128. Sesame Chicken

Mostly fried dough

Chinese Chinese Take-Out

No 1 Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/25/2013 - A diner from Fayetteville, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly and fast'
  • 07/10/2013 - A diner from Gaffney, SC tried it and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/12/2013 - A diner from Lillington, NC tried it and liked it.
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Dunn, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2013 - A diner from Lillington, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 05/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great for take out!'
  • 12/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.
  • 05/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/07/2015 - A diner from Nashville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: No. 1 Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Menu, No.1 Spring Hope Nc, Spring Hope J N C Chinese Food, Chinese Food Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Hours, and No 1 Chinese Menu Spring Hope Nc.