5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 116 S Main St
Greenville, SC 29601
Neighborhoods: Downtown

Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Casual dining, Gluten Free

Nose Dive is a Gastro Pub, Casual dining, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"The aeoli on the fish and chips was amazing...best restaurant in Greenville!"
"The banh mi sandwich was wonderful and the waiters remembered me after only two visits."
shaali photo

shaali

Simpsonville, SC
Nose Dive 5.0

Go check it out!!!

Wow! This place is amazing! The old Restaurant “O” has completely transformed itself. The atmosphere is casual as are the prices. The menu has the most amazing array of choices that can’t be found anywhere else that I’ve seen.

For starters you have to try the Maryland crab covered soft pretzel. OMG!!! I don’t know if that is exactly what it’s called but that is exactly what it is. I think that is the most amazing thing I’ve put in my mouth in a long time. I can’t wait to get back just for that! And for $6 you can’t beat it. The other items worth noting that my family and I have tried are the “lobstah” roll (which happens to be the most expensive thing on the menu ringing in at $18)- a huge amount of tender melt in your mouth lobster, and the “bon me” sandwich (this is definitely not how you spell it but how you say it)- I don’t know how to describe this but I’ll try- sort of like bbq pork ribs that you get at a chinese rest. but a little spicy and way better, sliced and served on a sandwich- delicious $8.

And lots not forget desert! Our favorites were the cheese cake (don’t let the goat cheese scare you it only makes this cheesecake very creamy) and the Krispy Kreme creme brulee. I am not usually a fan of creme brulee but this was amazing! Smooth and creamy and who can resist the taste of Krispy Kreme and all deserts are a whopping $5.

Besides every bite of the food being amazing the service was great. For a restaurant only being open a week I have to say I didn’t expect the level of excellence I received. It was so good I went twice in their first week!!! They really know how to choose and train their staff there too. Shout outs to Heather and Angie- two awesome servers.

I will be back again!!! And again!!!

Gastro Pub Casual dining Reservations

From OpenTable:

NOSE DIVE, another offering from Table 301 Restaurant Group, is a casual GastroPub offering full-service lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday and brunch every Saturday and Sunday. You'll enjoy high quality food, unique cocktails, a great selection of handcrafted beers and hand selected wines, and superior customer service with a warm neighborhood "feel" in the heart of Downtown Greenville.

The restaurant features an eclectic menu of comfort foods and "pub" fare. Signature dishes include a BLACK ANGUS GASTRO BURGER and FISH & CHIPS. NOSE DIVE also offers a wide selection of handcrafted beers and a carefully-constructed wine list. The patio at NOSE DIVE is the perfect place to enjoy Greenville's beautiful Main Street.

For the night owls, join us each week at NOSE DIVE for "$4 Flashback Fridays". DJ Black Caesar is on the stage from 9:30pm-until..., plus $4 food and drink specials all night.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Nose Dive  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/14/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The banh mi sandwich was wonderful and the waiters remembered me after only two visits.'
  • 12/31/2013 - A diner from Spartanburg, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The aeoli on the fish and chips was amazing...best restaurant in Greenville!'
  • 01/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Nose Dive is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Nosedive Greenville Sc, Downtown Greenville Restaurants, Nose Dive Greenville Sc, Nosedive Menu, Nose Dive Greenville Sc Menu, Nosedive Greenville, Nose Dive Restaurant Greenville Sc, and Nosedive Restaurant Greenville Sc.