Notini's Restaurant

318-742-6660

2013- Airline Dr ( )

Bossier City, LA 71111

Description: Notini's Restaurant is a Family Dining and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Family Dining, Italian, and Italian Restaurants
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Notini's Restaurant
  • 1 user loves Notini's Restaurant

Reviews for Notini's Restaurant

Notini's Restaurant

-1 0

Never going back!!!

I would perfer chef boyardee over this place. which is sad considering i hate canned spaggettis. I got the Lasagna w/ salad and bread, my husband got the spaggetti/ salad. prices are ridiculous and for disgusting food. I threw up all the way home and couldnt stop getting sick all night. I am very disappointed. Now hubby says he was here with a few friends and got the muffeletta and it was great. so Id say if I had to recommend anything at all DONT get anything with sauce!!!!!!!

Lasagna with salad and bread

meat taste like dog food. and sauce tasted like a plain can of tomatoe sauce right out of the can,

August 9, 2011

I WILL RETURN!

I had driven past this little restaurant dozens of times and finally tried it. I WILL RETURN! The portions were generous and tasty. We enjoyed all the memorabilia on the walls. Tea was excellent - the glasses were pretty heavy though!

August 9, 2011

I WILL RETURN!

August 8, 2011

Not "fast food" and worth the wait!

A family-run place with great pizza, great salads, good spiced tea. l suggest you try them instead of the "chains". Not "fast food" and worth the wait!

Notini's Restaurant is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Notini's Menu, Notini's Bossier City, Notini's Bossier City Menu, Notinis Bossier City, Notini's Menu Bossier City, Reviews For Notinis Restaurant, Notinis Menu, Notini's Bossier, and Notinis Restaurant.

Featured in Bossier City