Notini's Restaurant

Cuisine: Family Dining, Italian

Notini's Restaurant is a Family Dining and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

nrop2008 photo

Shreveport, LA

Never going back!!!

I would perfer chef boyardee over this place. which is sad considering i hate canned spaggettis. I got the Lasagna w/ salad and bread, my husband got the spaggetti/ salad. prices are ridiculous and for disgusting food. I threw up all the way home and couldnt stop getting sick all night. I am very disappointed. Now hubby says he was here with a few friends and got the muffeletta and it was great. so Id say if I had to recommend anything at all DONT get anything with sauce!!!!!!!

Lasagna with salad and bread

meat taste like dog food. and sauce tasted like a plain can of tomatoe sauce right out of the can,

Family Dining Italian Italian Restaurants

Notini's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/18/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/08/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/09/2014 - A diner tried it.
Notini's Restaurant is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Notini's Menu, Notini's Bossier City, Notini's Menu Bossier City, Notini's Restaurant Bossier City La, Notini's Bossier, Notini's Bossier City Menu, and Reviews For Notinis Restaurant.