Call 308 Washington Blvd
Roseville, CA 95678-1526
Neighborhoods: Los Cerritos

Cuisine: Burgers, American, Sandwiches

Nubbin's Drive-in is a Burgers, American, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"They have the best hamburger better than inn n out"
"Best milkshakes ever!"
"Burgers fries "
"Fresh food;quick service;friendly atmosphere;good value meals"
Cons
"Had to wait 25 mins for corndog."
"Parking surface could be improved "
scooter_trash photo

scooter_trash

Roseville, CA
Nubbin's Drive-in 4.0

50's drive inn

I have been eating here since 1955. It is a drive up walk up only. There are 2 wooden pic nic tables outside under a sun shaded eating area.

Cheese Burger Basket

This is one great burger and fries.

Nubbin's Drive-in 5.0
February 18, 2011

great food at a great price

I've been going to Nubbins since the early 70's and I can tell you I've never tasted a better cheeseburger basket! It's very affordable and real food. Love their deep fried zucchini & deep fried mushrooms too!
Nubbin's Drive-in 5.0
December 21, 2009

Nubbin's Drive-In is the best on the planet!

I live in Seattle Washington and travel to California often and I actually drive 65 miles out of my way, just to go to Nubbins! My husband claims there's no other place to get a burger then Nubbins! Thank you much (owners) for making our…
Nubbin's Drive-in 4.0
June 14, 2009

Great little hamburger joint

Located in old Roseville, little hole in the wall, but they have the best hamburgers and fries. They just remodeled so it looks much better. Easy parking, friendly people. Definitely check it out.

Burgers American Sandwiches

Nubbin's Drive-in  Restaurant Reviews

Nubbin's Drive-in is located near the cities of Dryden and Rocklin.
People found this by searching for: Nubbins Drive In Menu, Nubbin's Drive In, Nubbins Drive In, Nubbins Roseville, Nubbins Roseville Ca, Nubbins Menu Roseville, and Nubbins Roseville Menu.