Oakfield Family Restaurant

27w229 Geneva Rd
Winfield, IL 60190-2031

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Traditional

Oakfield Family Restaurant is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"I love gabby the waiter"
"Great prices and they offer daily specials with so much food ! Great bread with meal and quiet setting. Nice to relax for a home cooked meal, we love this place. Great delicious soups too. "
Cons
"Less portions "
"The decore is not to my taste but a separate dining room has better decore. The main dining room can be too hot."
Comments
"Service was fast "
"Take advantage of the daily specials. You will get so much food you will have enough leftovers for lunch the next day. They also offer the desert with the daily special."
danm920 photo

danm920

Chicago, IL

Discrimination Waiter

I was there a few times with friend on Monday evening. But I am stop going there because the waiter call me Chino when he handed me the billed. This is the 2nd time he called me that. If he did not like to have Asian customer, he should put up the sign “Asian not welcome”. He did not gave us a good service. Never clean up the table, never take away the dirty dishes, never come by to asks how things go or ask if we need anything or how are the food. I don’t want to complaint because I don’t see anybody serving beside him or see any manager around. Don’t expect 20% tips with this attitude. I am nice enough to left him some tips because the food was not bad. For sure, I will not go back to eat there again. I don’t need this kind of attitude.

MTV photo

MTV

Bartlett, IL
Oakfield Family Restaurant 1.0

OAKFIELD NEEDS TO CLOSE DOWN!!!

After looking around at different reviews of this dump, I realized I should have looked around BEFORE dining. The other reviews are clear and accurante warnings! This place is filthy! The food is plain disgusting and makes you feel even worse after you over paid for it! Thne to make the experience worse, you have to deal with a rude staff that bands against you before they’re all related! I dont care to go into too much detail, but my experience at this place garauntees that I’ll never be back and I plan to spread the word! There seems to be a pattern here though. This family has owned other reataurants throughout the suburbs and all have turned out the same way. Great food, service, quality and price then quickly to poor quality, over priced selections and terrible owners who seem to lack an appreciation of customer patronage! Good luck to you guys! You’ll need it! If I may make a prediction, I see this place being shut down soon! Good Riddance Joke-field Family Restaurant!

Some type of CHARRED Chicken

I don’t think I need to go on because the HUGE HAIR IN MY FOOD was enough.

zz3415 photo

zz3415

Winfield, IL

Oakfield in Winfield, IL

Oakfield used to be great! Now the food is sub-par. The help is sloppy. The once beautiful rug is filthy. The washrooms are horrible. This is a very lovely area, how could they let this restaurant standards slip so far down. Why hasn’t some one reported this facility to the Health Department?!

Steak

After not visiting for so long, we tried it again to find that nothing has changed. The bathrooms are deplorable. The carpet is still filthy and the food RUNS through you – so that you hardly make it home!

We won’t be coming back EVER again!

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Oakfield Lunch Breakfast
oakfield229 photo
oakfield229, the Owner, says:

The very best in homestyle cooking! Stop in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and we know you’ll be back again and again!

From CityGrid:

Oakfield Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/17/2013 - A diner from West Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 10/03/2013 - A diner from Winfield, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/24/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great prices and they offer daily specials with so much food ! Great bread with meal and quiet setting. Nice to relax for a home cooked meal, we love this place. Great delicious soups too. '
    Cons: 'The decore is not to my taste but a separate dining room has better decore. The main dining room can be too hot.'
    Comments: 'Take advantage of the daily specials. You will get so much food you will have enough leftovers for lunch the next day. They also offer the desert with the daily special.'
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I love gabby the waiter'
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food'
    Cons: 'Less portions '
    Comments: 'Service was fast '
  • 02/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Oakfield Family Restaurant is located near the cities of San Anselmo, West Chicago, and Wheaton.
People found this by searching for: Oakfield Family Restaurant Winfield Menu, Oakfield Family Restaurant, Oakfield Restaurant Winfield, Oakfield Restaurant Winfield Il, Oakfield Restaurant In Winfield, Oakfield In Winfield Menu, Oakfield Family Restaurant Menu, and Oakfield Family Restaurant Winfield Il.