850-549-4444

1901 Cypress St ( )

Pensacola, FL 32501

Description: Oar House Restaurant is a Seafood, Burgers, and Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Downtown, Waterfront, Pensacola Dinig, Pensacola Restaurant, Seafood, Burgers, and Hot Dogs
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Oar House Restaurant

Overall: 83%    Food: 80%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "The shrimp & grits is awesome! So is the gumbo!! My favorite place to eat in Pensacola "
  • "Great happy hour specials on beer and great view "
Cons
  • "They allow you to get harassed by others. They just sit back"
Comments
  • "Watch out"

Reviews for Oar House Restaurant

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by USMCWM

Oar House Restaurant

My husband took me to the “Oar House” Restaurant in Pensacola for a nice lunch. This place was GREAT! It sits right on the Pensacola Bay and has great ambiance and a great staff! The bar is superb with fantastic mixed drinks and a great bartending staff! The music is a good mix of little of everything and the food was unbelievable! They have a WIDE variety of seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads – just about everything! Prices are very reasonable too! Alot of the Military around town use the Oar House for retirements, promotion “wet-downs”, luncheons and just everyday gathering spot! They have 2 volleyball courses for their patrons and it’s a great place for the 30-50 age crowd! It’s HOPPING on the weekends so make sure you stop by and check them out!

Best Sunset Dining

If your are searching for a beautiful sunset and great dining the Oar House is the pick for Pensacola We go and have dinner at least twice a week. The food and staff are always top notch.

Ahi Tuna Sandwich

I ordered my blackened and tuna rare and it was rare. Beautiful color

deep red on the inside and blackened on the out. What more can I say. A steal for the price….

Outstanding

Would like everyone to now that my 1st visit to the oarhouse was great. The service from brooke was wonderful, she was on top of everything and we waited for nothing. The food was outstanding, we had key largo shrimp and 2 filets cooked to perfection.

We sat right on the water and the sunset view was awsome.

Filets

Filets were cooked to pefection and the taste would match any restaurant filet in town

September 9, 2010

Awesome place to eat!

Great food and fun environment with a tiki bar! It's right on the water too. I tried the seared tuna sandwich. They offer half off to military in uniform. Try the oar sauce. It's finger lickin' good. Also the bathroom offers complimentary…

November 23, 2009

Oar House Restaurant has great food and great service

My 1st visit won't be my last. We had great sevice from a server named Kristin, she not only is fun she never made us have to ask for anything but our order. Kristin was on top things, and the food was well cooked and delicious.

People found this by searching for: The Ore House Pensacola Florida, The Oar House Menu Pensacola, Oar House Pensacola, The Oar House Pensacola Fl, The Oar House, Oar House Pensacola Menu, Oar House Pensacola Fl Menu, The Oar House Pensacola, and The Oar House Pensacola Menu.

Featured in Pensacola