- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Oceanaire Seafood Room
These dishes from the Oceanaire Seafood Room menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- They can accomodate large groups for special events and occassions. Up to 30 people can be seated in their private dining area.
- A visit to their website's fish section is a pre-dinner must. They breakdown all the catches and suggest drinks to compliment them
- Fridays are easier to get a reservation. To snag a last-minute Saturday night slot (from a cancellation), call between 10am and noon that day.
- Mention a birthday or anniversary when making reservations and get a complimentary baked Alaska, flamed tableside.
- Check-marks beside certain menu items signify the freshest catch of the day.
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PMSun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Ultra-Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Ultra-Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.
Link to Oceanaire Seafood Room
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.