This restaurant is out of business.

612-333-2277

1300 Nicollet Ave ( )

Minneapolis, MN 55403

Neighborhoods: Loring Park

View Hours
Tags: Seafood, Casual Elegant, Uptown, Downtown Minneapolis, Reservations, OpenTable, Galleria, Downtown, Good for groups, and Steak
  • 77 dishes entered by diners at Oceanaire Seafood Room (CLOSED)

From OpenTable:

As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Ultra-Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Ultra-Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Oceanaire Seafood Room (CLOSED)

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Excellent seafood!

Fresh, fresh, fresh! The food here is right off the dock! Service was excellent. Our waitress, Amber, was kind enough to let us know that any side dishes we ordered would be large enough for the whole table to share. It was a friend’s birthday and she received a complimentary treat: an Alaskan Beehive—it even had a little edible bumble bee on the top—soooo cute! The one drawback was that some of the seafood items were fairly expensive for the portion size.

Crab Cakes

Moist and delicious….just enough vegetable/bread crumb/crab ratio! MMMMMMM!!!!!

4.0

Best Seafood in the Cities

I Love seafood and it is tough to find really good seafood! Oceanaire is simply the best. Everything is flown in fresh, the oyster selection is incredible and their towering appetizer is worth the money! Great place to dine, with a relaxed, yet sophisticated atmosphere!
Pros: Best food in town
Cons: parking lot is a pain

The Mussels & caesar salad

it is my favorite

4.0

Seafood at it's best

The seafood is brought in fresh everyday. There are so many choices from oysters, clams, and crab legs to steak and chops. You really want to go for the seafood though! The steak was done to perfection and was well worth trying, but you can get a good steak at so many other restaurants I wouldn’t waste the money. We had Oysters Rockefeller and clams to start. You can order as many clams as you desire. They were wonderful. The oysters were a nice size portion. Next we had our salads and soups. The salads were pretty basic – nothing fancy but good. I had the lobster bisque was very tasty, although a little too rich. For the entree I had the crab legs, my companions had the steak and lobster, twin lobster tails and clams with pasta in a white sauce. I had a taste of the lobster which was done very well. The crab legs were good, however, they were not any more exceptional then any other restaurant I have had them in. Our waiter was knowledgeable on the food and wine selection. He was attentive to our needs and helpful with our choices.

Overall, I would recommend this restaurant. On that note, if you decide to go be prepared to open your wallet. Everything is expensive. For special occasions it is well worth the expense.

Crab Legs

The crab legs were great. However, they weren’t any better at this restaurant than others. They were much more expensive than other restaurants.

Oceanaire Seafood Room (CLOSED) is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Best Crab Legs In Minneapolis, How Many Stars Is Oceanaire Restaurant, The Oceanaire Minneapolis Menu, Oceanaire Minneapolis Menu, Oceanaire Seafood Room Minneapolis Menu, Best Tasty Dis To Order At Oceanaire Restaurant, Best Meals At Oceanaire, Best Food To Order At Oceanaire, and Best Dish At Oceanaire.

Featured in Minneapolis

Manny's Steakhouse

Steakhouse in Loring Park

Taxxi an American Bistro

American in Loring Park

Link to Oceanaire Seafood Room (CLOSED)

Oceanaire Seafood Room (CLOSED)  Restaurant Reviews