920-884-6779

1350 Marine St ( )

Green Bay, WI 54301-3042

Description: Ogan Restaurant is a American, Seafood, and Tapas restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Seafood, and Tapas
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Ogan Restaurant

Reviews for Ogan Restaurant

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by tdurk8

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Ogan Restaurant

Haute Cuisine in Green Bay?

So my boss recently gave me a gift card to marcos and I must admit, I never heard of them before then. Marcos is magnificant! It’s all the cool food you always see on tv. Our server knew the menu front to back and even gave us background on random other history relating to the area. My wife and I are now going to make it a point to visit monthly.

MIso Tammarind Tuna

phenominal. the best tuna I’ve ever had. period.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Ogan Restaurant

Terrible service, or lack thereof

My husband and I were at Ogan on Friday 6/18/10 expecting to have dinner. We were seated in a highly visible area of the atrium. We watched as other guests who arrived after us, were seated and served while we sat completely unacknowledged and ignored. We were seated for about twenty minutes without a single member of the Ogan staff filling our water glasses – which remained upside down the entire time – or taking our drink order. Again, we were at a table where waitstaff walked past us regularly. As we walked out, we told the hostess that we were completely ignored and her only response was a look of surprise.

Ogan Restaurant

Always entertain my guests here

I recently had to entertain some clients who were visiting from abroad and was trying to decide where to bring them in Green Bay. I stumbled upon Marco’s while searching the internet and their menu peaked my interest. I didn’t realize that Green Bay had a gourmet seafood restaurant! When we walked in the door the atmosphere blew me away. The view was gorgeous and the outdoor patio was fabulous. The service was fantastic and the waiter was able to answer all questions our table had. When the entrees came we were amazed at the beautiful presentation of each item. Not only did it look good, it tasted amazing! The preparation and culmination of ingredients was the best I have ever had! I now bring all my clients down to Marco’s to show them the best Green Bay has to offer.

Cedar Plank Salmon Oscar

Unbelievable

Ogan Restaurant

Ogan Restaurant is located near the cities of Allouez and Ashwaubenon.
People found this by searching for: Ogan Restaurant Green Bay, Ogans Restaurant On Green Bay, Ogan Restaurant, Ogan Restaurant Menu, Ogan Green Bay, Ogen De Pere Wi, and Oganrestaurant.

Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge